Dani Moonstar Bug (BGs)

I feel like im going crazy- either gaslighting myself or just being stupid but I couldve sworn that Dani was supposed to bypass L.M.D and hercs immortality and stuff…LIKE HER KIT WAS BUILT TO DO. She’s supposed to do that but here i am using her in bgs and EVERY single time, the marked passive comes up- but doesn’t do a thing. Its highjacked my play style and how i even make champ decisions like banning and choosing my deck.

In a ideal match i always ban torch 1st and foremost (guess this is probably a small bg tip too but whatever), then Ill ban either Abs or Elsa second and then really most annoying defense champs last, your mojos, shuris, attuma, korg, the works- you know what i mean. But as most bg players know, there are some BEEFED decks and you’re kinda just there for the ride waiting to be violated. In those situations Im screwed no matter what because Im being put in a position where i have to choose NICK MF FURY over literal cheat codes in this season like mojo for example.

I havent seen anyone else mention this so I hope its not just me that noticed it- or maybe im the only one whos said anything, idk. But someone had to say it. I hope this gets traction, ill also be sending a ticket to kabam to ensure they know about this. Im finally fed up and hopefully some people are too.

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    I swear we've seen this exact post word for word before. But it's probably because you killed him mid special before your neuro shocks applied
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★
    It's a timing issue with when he switches to second life and when the shock is applied, and it's not easy to time right.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,400 Guardian
    You need the neuroshock on him before you kill his first life. It is quite frustrating, but fortunately that's something kabam is looking at with her rebalance
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Member Posts: 636 ★★★
    For this reason she Will get a buff in January.