**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else facing this Issue?

CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 967 ★★★
edited November 2023 in General Discussion
I have been regularly facing this problem in BGs...
When I try hitting Light Attacks, Sometimes It somehow changes to Heavy Attack, I end up getting hit by Opponent, Then I lose the match.At first i thought it was my mistake, But then in some matches I clearly saw that it was not my mistake....
Then, I thought it might be the Touch Problem of my Phone....But some of my Ally Mates complained they too have been facing the same issue....
Anyone else facing this?
Edit : Sometimes I can't block some hits, In the Middle of Opponent's Special, Even if I am holding Block, The SP ends up hitting me & No...Its not Unblockable SP

Comments

• Options
    flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 ★★★
    I noticed in War specific my champs sometimes stop attacking mid combo, and sometimes will hold block while I'm tapping the right side trying to attack.
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 967 ★★★
    flapjax said:

I noticed in War specific my champs sometimes stop attacking mid combo, and sometimes will hold block while I'm tapping the right side trying to attack.

Phew! I thought it was only for us.....So there is a similar bug....I guess
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★

I have been regularly facing this problem in BGs...
    When I try hitting Light Attacks, Sometimes It somehow changes to Heavy Attack, I end up getting hit by Opponent, Then I lose the match.At first i thought it was my mistake, But then in some matches I clearly saw that it was not my mistake....
    Then, I thought it might be the Touch Problem of my Phone....But some of my Ally Mates complained they too have been facing the same issue....
    Anyone else facing this?
    Edit : Sometimes I can't block some hits, In the Middle of Opponent's Special, Even if I am holding Block, The SP ends up hitting me & No...Its not Unblockable SP

2 questions-
    What device do you use?

How close is your right hand thumb to the screen when you're fighting?

I have been throwing random heavies and figured out that my phone is picking up my thumb input because it's too close to the screen and it's causing it to perform a heavy attack.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 644 ★★★
    Yes I been experiencing something similar. When I input to do a dash attack my champs will start doing a medium medium combo. It’s feeling frustrating because I get screwed in BG’s by the defender. The control inputs are really bad right. I hope they really fix it this time. They promised this before and all we ever got was say old thing…. A messed inputs system the hella old