Options

Who would you pick from my Abyss Nexus?

Got the Abyss Nexus from the Battlegrounds milestones for the first time and chose science; I ended up having a choice between a new 6* Spot, awakening on 6* Thing, and a new 6* Spider-Ham.

Who would you pick from my Abyss Nexus? 98 votes

New 6* Spot
38%
SnakeEyes69buffajrTendersquadShtickRickLogan00TheAngryOneOpandemoniospiderbites0196Ewell65SSS69Thoye3SpideyFunkoJoseOkSaltE_Wenis69PuttPuttCrcrcrcSceptilemaniac2SUPREME77Wasy1willrun4adonutFrostGiantLord 38 votes
Awaken 6* Thing
10%
frodo2377WhoDaPooItsClobberinTimeRenaxqqBen_15455DeepworldAndremlopes0_Alph4Calypso96Bee2Jay 10 votes
New 6* Spider-Ham
51%
PantherusNZSpity68benshbIl_CuocoSIlverProfessorBigTuna_2054Mqc19Mhd20034GmonkeyLoki_Poki1280Justcause102PikoluSuros_moonSbkruebDaemonflameKRANꓘcaptain_rogersDfour24ReignkingTWo_o 50 votes

Comments

• Options
    flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 ★★★
    New 6* Spot
    Spot or Ham. I like spot better, although with 7 stars block pen I feel like my 6 star has become less of a reliable attacker in BGs (plus he's not tactic).
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,864 ★★★★★
    New 6* Spider-Ham
    I’d say Ham 100%. I was on the portal man hype train when he first came out, but I’ve been finding less use for him. Plus he needs sig 200 to nuke fights in one sp2 and he still takes quite a bit of block damage. Ham nukes fights nicely and he’s great for new defenders like Kindred
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    Awaken 6* Thing
    Just because both are 7* but it depends really, if you're not even Paragon yet the pig but if you are Paragon already I'd say Thing.
  • Options
    ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    New 6* Spot
    I feel like I should've mentioned that I already have a 5* maxed out Spider-Ham as well
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,432 ★★★★★
    New 6* Spider-Ham
    He’s an animal.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,645 ★★★★
    New 6* Spot
    I'd go with Spot, as he's just a BG nuke and an insane attacker. However, if you want a champ that won't get banned instantly, I'd go with Ham
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,864 ★★★★★
    New 6* Spider-Ham

I'd go with Spot, as he's just a BG nuke and an insane attacker. However, if you want a champ that won't get banned instantly, I'd go with Ham

I haven’t seen anyone banning spot after the changes to battlegrounds scoring lol. Ham can nuke just as fast too
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 628 ★★★
    New 6* Spider-Ham
    Why spot getting votes he sucks
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 458 ★★★
    Spot needs a tune up in my opinion the deserves to be meta again
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 507 ★★★
    New 6* Spider-Ham
    Spider Ham all the way.

Very underrated as an attacker and defender. Plus this was before Kabam got onto the degen train and started releasing champs like Kindred and Vox who do lots of degen. As one of the few degen resist champs in the game, he is worth the investment..
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 842 ★★★★

Spot needs a tune up in my opinion the deserves to be meta again

With 7 stars in the game his block proficiency should go up. Especially with his kit having him to block. It’s not enough
  • Options
    ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    New 6* Spot
    In case anyone is curious, I picked Spot, mainly because I don't have him above a 4* level and my 5* Spider-Ham is at least doing fine for me at the level he is currently. I've wanted to try spot for a while now and I think he'd be pretty useful in battlegrounds
  • Options
    Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 253
    Awaken 6* Thing
    Thing just because spot and spiderham are 7*