**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

INFINITY WAR

HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
Will MCOC do anything special for this massively hyped movie? Hopefully we'll get a major event quest, like a really really special one. Maybe an amazing event calendar, with 5* shards, Awakening Gems, perhaps 6* shards seeing where the game's at right now? Perhaps the Black Order will be added, over a few months. Thanos (Infinity War) maybe? BUG FIXES?!?!?!?

Or maybe we'll just get another Captain America and Spider Man. Who knows.

Comments

• ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Theychave said that they will at comic con. Tjink they also hinted at a infinity gauntlet thanos ig
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Is there evidence? What are you guys hoping for?
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Guess they will give challenge of event quest like chole-mingna. And also a 6* event quest at same time. Guessing vision og/thanos will b available to store for limited time.
  • EsauEsau Posts: 1
    Si
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Second squirrel girl debut
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    They've been building up to Infinity War in the game's monthly quest storyline too haven't they? I have a feeling December will be a continuation of that, and we'll finally see Infinity Thanos in May.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    We need that new iron man suit since the current does not have a lot to offer yet Tony Stark creates spidey an even better suit...
  • Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    edited November 2017
    TBH I'm not really looking forward to more spidermen or ironmen in the game as we have enough already. I would love to see Thanos made available in some sort and definitely the black order - thought Kabam would definitely spread them to various classes rather than keeping them all as cosmic (for eg Proxima midnight as Skill and Corvus Glaive as Science). And also as some of you mentioned we might get to see the most OP hero in marvel - SquirrelGirl :smile:
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    We need that new iron man suit since the current does not have a lot to offer yet Tony Stark creates spidey an even better suit...

No we don't need a 7th Iron Man
  • SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    they must upgrade all basic heroes of avenger else another waste
  • Or the black order, maybe a movie version of thanos, like Netflix daredevil!
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    they do events for every MCU movie, so yes there will be an IW event. People at NYCC saw a poster showing Thanos fighting everyone. Seatin said he heard there was going to be a Guantlet wearing Thanos (playable? I dunno). I'd expect Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight and Cull Obsidian to be added, dunno about Ebony Maw.
  • BaironDHBaironDH Posts: 109
    Do a recap on what was said at comic-con. They have something planned but its being kept quiet. Considering itll only be happening in MAY I think youre jumping the gun by at least 4 event quests.