**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Support team

Hey kabam Mike I can’t get anywhere with your Bs support team I have about 9 emails back and fourth with them and I need results! I have went through all the necessary hoops they are asking but yet they still haven’t done anything to help me with my issue.

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,621 ★★★★★
    This is not the place to go for additional help my man lol
  • Options
    Point me in the right direction then please.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,500 ★★★★★
    Hard to point in the right direction when the idsue is not described.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,506 ★★★★★
    If the hoops are the account security questions and you can’t answer them, you won’t get help.
  • Options
    I’m trying to unlink my kabam ID from an account I don’t use and switch it to the one I use every single day. I’ve went through all through hoops and yet they won’t help fix the issue.
  • Options
    I have answers to all the account security questions.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,500 ★★★★★
    You "don't use much"; but I'm gonna assume you still have access to it, they won't change it to prevent selling the account and stuff like that.
  • Options

You "don't use much"; but I'm gonna assume you still have access to it, they won't change it to prevent selling the account and stuff like that.

Not trying to sell it I’m simply trying to get the damn thing unlinked and link it to my main account.

• Options
    I have a similar issue. I usually use my google play games account to login. I tried to link a kabam account but accidently created a new lvl 2 account with it. I am requesting the support to delete the lvl 2 acc and link it with my main acc. I am open to answering any questions and all my accounts are linked to the my main gmail account. But still no help from support. I still get the same repetitive email again and again. Its my third request now and i am slowly losing hope. I spent hundreds of dollars in the game and i feel like my account is not even secure anymore. Game account is not linked to forum/webstore account. Not sure what to do.
  • Options

I have a similar issue. I usually use my google play games account to login. I tried to link a kabam account but accidently created a new lvl 2 account with it. I am requesting the support to delete the lvl 2 acc and link it with my main acc. I am open to answering any questions and all my accounts are linked to the my main gmail account. But still no help from support. I still get the same repetitive email again and again. Its my third request now and i am slowly losing hope. I spent hundreds of dollars in the game and i feel like my account is not even secure anymore. Game account is not linked to forum/webstore account. Not sure what to do.

Yeah bro I 100% feel you all this company cares about is us spending our hard earned money on the **** events. Kabam support is an absolute joke! And I hope this post makes enough noise to get noticed by a dev because it’s **** that we are going through this problem. I’ve answered all their questions multiple times but I still get the **** response “some of your security questions are incorrect” like uhm no they arnt I was on hold with apple for an hour before finding all this info out and apple themselves said that a company cannot require you to know the exact location you make an account in that’s just kabam being absolutely pathetic and lazy! DO YOURE JOBS KABAM AND HELP PEOPLE IN NEED!!!