**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Alliance war KO's - how can I find out who died?

CuchulainnCuchulainn Posts: 89
edited November 2023 in General Discussion
Hey, I just logged back in to the game and our alliance KO's had increased by about 30 in two hours. This is after I've messaged about holding back and waiting for help.

Is there any way I can find out who gave way the deaths so I can direct message them?

Comments

• Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    You can’t, unless you have assigned paths you can see where the attack bonuses are lost
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,042 ★★★★★
    Hehe, it wasn't me 😁
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 927 ★★★★★
    I have been contacted by the other alliance via friend request to ask how many defender kills were registered on a specific path.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,484 ★★★★

Hey, I just logged back in to the game and our alliance KO's had increased by about 30 in two hours. This is after I've messaged about holding back and waiting for help.

Is there any way I can find out who gave way the deaths so I can direct message them?

items used would be a giveaway. unless 10 guys just died 3x and gave up, in which case good luck with AW
  • Options

items used would be a giveaway. unless 10 guys just died 3x and gave up, in which case good luck with AW
    Don’t think Revives count as Item Use (at least, not the cheap 40% Team Revive ones)