Modders in BG

This is the worst experience I've ever had in GC. I've done 5 matches in a row against what looks like modders and its frustrating that I have to win matches to get decent points towards solo/alliance when it's almost impossible at this point. Champs that r neither bleed/shock immune should be ending a fight with over 95% health remaining. They ban you for point farming in the rounds before you get into GC, but that seems like it's the only way to actually finish solo milestones at this point. Really hope Kabam cracks down on this, makes this mode unbearable

Comments

• Valentin44Valentin44 Member Posts: 8

This is the worst experience I've ever had in GC. I've done 5 matches in a row against what looks like modders and its frustrating that I have to win matches to get decent points towards solo/alliance when it's almost impossible at this point. Champs that r neither bleed/shock immune should be ending a fight with over 95% health remaining. They ban you for point farming in the rounds before you get into GC, but that seems like it's the only way to actually finish solo milestones at this point. Really hope Kabam cracks down on this, makes this mode unbearable

5 matches tonight alone at least, other nights haven't been this bad, but still...
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 912 ★★★

If u wanna accuse someone , just give out the evidence at least. U still have any of those sus screenshots ?

• WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 776 ★★★★
    Are they also decay champs? It's not hard to end at full/almost full health for a decay champ