Fake invites?

So an alliance member was kicked from my ally. He keeps rejoining and claiming I'm the one invited him and then he'll get kicked or leave. I'm not inviting him not once. This hasn't been me once. Is he just lying and it's someone else who is inviting him??? Or is this a glitch. I haven't invited anyone I can promise that I haven't gone near his account or press invite but he's claiming over 70 times this isn't me I can promise Its not me but it's causing alot of drama and I don't know what to do because the person involved won't supply any proof that it's coming from me but people are still believing him?

Comments

• It's been a while since I’ve seen those, but aren’t the “invited to alliance” send as Mail ?
    And does (Accept Invitation) however worded let that game a mail stay in someone's an inbox after Accepted ?
    So maybe they keep hitting Accept every time they keep getting kicked ?

Or else (maybe more likely), they either have a friend who is Officer (or maybe even an Alt. Account of themselves) who keeps re-inviting them back in, thus causing mayhem in your alliance.

(and just to rule something else out, is your Ally mistakenly set to “OPEN” and you didn’t realize that ?)
  • No so it is invite only and I believe you're right in the second part.as Ive gotten more deep were finding his invites had to be timing out and someone is definitely re inviting him. So far kabam in a support ticket hasn't disclosed who's re inviting him tho which is kinda unfair as we needa remove who was doing this and then blaming me lol

It's been a while since I’ve seen those, but aren’t the “invited to alliance” send as Mail ?
    And does (Accept Invitation) however worded let that game a mail stay in someone's an inbox after Accepted ?
    So maybe they keep hitting Accept every time they keep getting kicked ?

Or else (maybe more likely), they either have a friend who is Officer (or maybe even an Alt. Account of themselves) who keeps re-inviting them back in, thus causing mayhem in your alliance.

(and just to rule something else out, is your Ally mistakenly set to “OPEN” and you didn’t realize that ?)