**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Gifting in 2023

Last year kabam said something along the lines of gifting between accounts would end, do we still think they are following though with that?

Comments

• Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    Yes
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    It's called the Banquet now, gifting will still be available but there will be restrictions for new start up accounts.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,854 ★★★★
    Yes gifting still exists in 2023. Seems like someone from past asking this.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,476 ★★★★★
    No gifting unless they’ve changed course. Need to wait for official announcement. This is what was said last year.

• Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 631 ★★★

No gifting unless they’ve changed course. Need to wait for official announcement. This is what was said last year.

true, cuz they allowed gifting of consumables last year, but there will still be a banquet event since they mentioned one of the pieces for Deathless Guillotine will be in the banquet milestones
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,476 ★★★★★

true, cuz they allowed gifting of consumables last year, but there will still be a banquet event since they mentioned one of the pieces for Deathless Guillotine will be in the banquet milestones
    Yes. Saying no gifting is not the same as saying no banquet event. There has already been information that there will be a banquet event again.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 626 ★★★
    Well I bought a permanent gifting badge 7 years ago on my main, if they're going to do away with that completely, I demand compensation.
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 680 ★★★★
    edited November 2023

Well I bought a permanent gifting badge 7 years ago on my main, if they're going to do away with that completely, I demand compensation.

They did away with the gifting badge YEARS ago, and when they did that they gave out compensation...

Edit: Here https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/129540/suspension-of-gifting-and-gifting-badge-updated-march-26-15-30-pst