**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Amazon prime rewards (I’ve never been this lucky)

So I just claimed my Amazon prime and went to open my cavalier crystal. I had my mom tap the crystal for good luck and sure enough she pulled me a 6* nexus so shout out to her.
I’ve heard great things about this guy and I can’t wait to use him. If he’s got any good rotations or play styles let me know!

Comments

• Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 992 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    Zekedamam said:

So I just claimed my Amazon prime and went to open my cavalier crystal. I had my mom tap the crystal for good luck and sure enough she pulled me a 6* nexus so shout out to her.
    I’ve heard great things about this guy and I can’t wait to use him. If he’s got any good rotations or play styles let me know!

Congrats man!
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★

Zekedamam said:

Congrats man!
    It's the random chance to get the 5 or 6 star nexus out of Cavalier featured crystals
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 860 ★★★
    I claimed them and nada still...how'd you even access them. I went into my prime gaming, it says I claimed....I hit redeem and game opens ...nothing
  • Options
    JustsomefoolJustsomefool Posts: 32
    edited November 2023

Congrats on the lucky pull
  • Options
    ZekedamamZekedamam Posts: 215 ★★

I see a 6star nexus in the background,how exactly is that a cav crystal?
    Nonetheless congrats on the lucky pull

Got a 6* nexus from the cav crystal
  • Options
    flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 ★★★

Congrats on the lucky pull

They got a 6 star nexus from the Cav.