**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The nodes in Gladiator Circuit

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
They are quite annoying but what I have noticed that there actually some players who barely take any damage despite using champions without immunities . Is there some kind of trick I am missing

Comments

• Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    decay champions
  • Options
    MiniMF said:

decay champions

What?
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Look at the nodes. If you use #Decay tagged Champs, you can ignore Hazard Shift.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINK said:

Look at the nodes. If you use #Decay tagged Champs, you can ignore Hazard Shift.

Thank you .
  • Options
    Ok I must be doing something wrong . First the decay champions worked great but now they don’t . I tried both Killmonger and stealthy and they both got wrecked by shock and bleed but Angela was perfectly fine
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 681 ★★★★
    Did you apply enough debuffs when using the decay champs?
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
    Its not just decay, people are finishing my Fury /Hulkling in like 50s with KP at a full bar 100% health. I assume they either run max coagulate or because I only run 1 in deep wounds. Parrying gives debuffs from the node but on the other hand being offensive helps KP convert the debuffs into Overcharge
  • Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 136
    Polygon said:

Its not just decay, people are finishing my Fury /Hulkling in like 50s with KP at a full bar 100% health. I assume they either run max coagulate or because I only run 1 in deep wounds. Parrying gives debuffs from the node but on the other hand being offensive helps KP convert the debuffs into Overcharge

The defender matters too. The nodes didn't matter as much in Victory Track so I understand the challenge because I struggled at the start as well. #Decay doesn't help you if your defender isn't #Sugar Pill unless your Decay attacker has the Hazard Shift node alternating immunities. If the defender isn't #Sugar Pill, you are free to use attackers that aren't #Decay and are able to do some serious damage. You need to know who you are fighting. Eventually you will get a hang of it.
  • Options
    TheShinyDomeTheShinyDome Posts: 185 ★★
    Polygon said:

For the matchup you mention here NF isn't a tactic defender, so they used hulking who is shock immune. If they don't hit nick during the bleed phase they will not receive any debuffs. It's just managing the fight.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    ghost