Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Advice on what 2 champs to r5?

Just came back to the game from a 2 year break. A lot has changed and there’s ton of new champs now, not to mention all the champion reworks that have happened. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I was thinking Adam, CGR, AA, Mr Sinister, Hood, Red Mag, Havok, Stryfe, or Immortal Hulk…but obvi open to what y’all can suggest since y’all know more than me at this point.

I’ve completed 6.2 so still have half of of Act 6 and all of Act 7 left. I’m Caviler.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    KerowaxKerowax Posts: 23
    For more context, I’m trying to get to Paragon and Thronebreaker status as quickly as possible
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Hulk, Cosmic Ghost Rider and Archangel are all incredible
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,553 ★★★★★
    CGR, Moleman, AA
  • Options

Thanks for the reply! Ya all those i def want ranked up. Do you have any thoughts on Adam? I’ve seen some vids the past week of some insane dmg. I suicides and I’ve heard he’s great for those since he gets to negate the recoil dmg with his l2 when he goes into his cocoon
  • Options

CGR, Moleman, AA

Thanks for the reply! Any reason for moleman? I wasn’t excited when I got him but you’re now the 2nd person to suggest mole man. Any thoughts on Adam? I’ve seen some vids of him doing crazy dmg this past week since I’ve been back.
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Kerowax said:

Thanks for the reply! Ya all those i def want ranked up. Do you have any thoughts on Adam? I’ve seen some vids the past week of some insane dmg. I suicides and I’ve heard he’s great for those since he gets to negate the recoil dmg with his l2 when he goes into his cocoon
    I personally don’t like Adam Warlock’s play style (or maybe I just haven’t practiced it enough). I keep losing the unblockable
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 692 ★★★★
    Kerowax said:

CGR, Moleman, AA

Thanks for the reply! Any reason for moleman? I wasn’t excited when I got him but you’re now the 2nd person to suggest mole man. Any thoughts on Adam? I’ve seen some vids of him doing crazy dmg this past week since I’ve been back.
    Moleman has guaranteed crits which cause bleed, can shrug off debuffs, and bypasses evade/autoblock. I used him and corvus for the 6.3.6 CAIW boss. I'm also planning on taking my 6* to r5
  • Options
    doggydoggy Posts: 848 ★★★
    Red magneto, mole man, aa,hulk, juggernaut,cgr
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 970 ★★★
    I'll say CGR & Juggy
  • Options
    Red Mags should be priority, you use him in about 80% of act 7 and act 8
  • Options

Red Mags should be priority, you use him in about 80% of act 7 and act 8

Oh damn really? Good to know!