**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

what have we learned today?

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
edited November 2023 in General Discussion
Zemogate is real (should have saved ascension) :(
Aegon still works :o
Shuri is a demon (as expected)
100s of revives for Nameless GM :D (but its bugged)
Sweadah is crazy at this game (not new news just wanted to say it)

Anything else
I
V

Comments

• Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    is kate only good for the titania path? Or does she cook everywhere else too, cuz i ascended her over zemo
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,822 ★★★★★

is kate only good for the titania path? Or does she cook everywhere else too, cuz i ascended her over zemo

I haven’t seen anyone take the lower paths yet, but she takes RG pretty easily. Zemo > Kate for Mr F path, Kate > Zemo for Titania path and we still need to wait more for the rest. I’m assuming she’ll be quite good for everything else too though, cause I saw Mike solo DM, AW, and a couple others with her. She can’t take anyone in the cornered path though
  • Options

I used Kate for many fights on the Mr Fantastic path. She does well against a few defenders there, like Mr Evadetastic himself.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,822 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Pikolu said:

I used Kate for many fights on the Mr Fantastic path. She does well against a few defenders there, like Mr Evadetastic himself.
    Yeah my mistake. I assumed she wouldn’t be the best there but I was wrong. Kate is a chef no matter what
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Pikolu said:

Yeah my mistake. I assumed she wouldn’t be the best there but I was wrong. Kate is a chef no matter what
    Would you even recommend bringing Zemo if you're taking Kate? I think I have my team picked with ascended r5 Kate, r5 Zemo, r2 Chavez, r1 Wiccan, and r2 Odin. There's a decent amount of synergies there between all those, and I feel each would serve a purpose. Wiccan's mainly for the last little bit of GM, but I'm sure he'd be decent for some a fight or two as well.
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 339 ★★★

Would you even recommend bringing Zemo if you're taking Kate? I think I have my team picked with ascended r5 Kate, r5 Zemo, r2 Chavez, r1 Wiccan, and r2 Odin. There's a decent amount of synergies there between all those, and I feel each would serve a purpose. Wiccan's mainly for the last little bit of GM, but I'm sure he'd be decent for some a fight or two as well.

i used wiccan for several fights in my run. arkus with 2 revives, he helped a lot with air walker, like 50% of novas health with 3 revives, and a bit with dragon man. definitely helpful for more than just the last phase of gm