**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No single crit with CB [Not A Bug]

SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Dear Kabam, I recently got a Crossbones and I was very happy :) But, I played around with him and even with a 200 hit combo I got no single crit, not even 1!!!!! His crit chance is 14.7%+masterys= more then 24%, and then not even 1 crit in 200 hits? That's a joke right?!
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    He doesn't crit. Read his description, when he would crit, he gains a fury buff instead.
  • Options
    What do you mean? So a crit doesn't crit but transforms in a fury?
  • Options
    NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    Correct
    uljoezw7i3ph.jpg
  • Options
    Ow ok, then it is fine lol 😥 I thought it bugged or something
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    simple mistake to overlook. it's a darned good ability too because it counters Scarlet Witch, and Wolverine as long as you don't get hit by either.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    That is why he is a good answer to spiked armor. crits trigger spiked armor, which cause damage. crossbones won't crit, he'll just increase his furies and damage
  • Options
    NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    LOL, when you try to go at Kabam but you made a mistake yourself
  • Options
    Not only does cross bones not get a critical hit, his fury stacks counter defense ability. like spidermans evade, thorns, safeguard or spiked armor. Very highly useful on road to labyrinth.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. I'm glad to see that everyone was able to help you get this sorted out! I'm going to go ahead and close your thread now. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.