A Tease or a Mistake?

StoneWhale2055StoneWhale2055 Member Posts: 26 β˜…
Seen this in Brian's stream. I wonder if this is this a mistake or meant to be a tease that Sym Supreme is coming soon. He's ones of my favourite champs and the OG Mystic King, so I'd be down to see him come

Comments

• MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 576 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Considering Titan crystal changes next month, it can be a tease
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,316 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sad it's IMIW and not OG πŸ₯²
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Member Posts: 566 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Terra said:

IMIW is underrated as a 7* hes a monster in BGs
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,316 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Terra said:

IMIW is underrated as a 7* hes a monster in BGs
    Maybe.
    Personally I prefer OG vs IMIW
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    He looks like teen wolf.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,457 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam Jax said:

Buttehrs said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Gang,

Just wanted to provide clarity:

This was a mistake and it was meant to be Sorcerer Supreme. Definitely not a tease.

Apologies for the confusion.

0-2 at this rate lol.
    Not sure how you're scoring this... if mistakes are at 2... not mistakes are a lot above 0.
    Pretty sure he’s referencing the first mystic 7* pool you guys polled on Twitter that was a mistake as well
  • SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,457 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam Jax said:

Siliyo said:

Kabam Jax said:

Buttehrs said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Gang,

This was a mistake and it was meant to be Sorcerer Supreme. Definitely not a tease.

0-2 at this rate lol.
    Not sure how you're scoring this... if mistakes are at 2... not mistakes are a lot above 0.
    Pretty sure he’s referencing the first mystic 7* pool you guys polled on Twitter that was a mistake as well
    Yes, I'm aware. That adds to two. I'm just saying we have many more than zero wins.
    12.0, introducing Dulled in Labyrinth, phones overheating, AQ and AW being messed up on release… I’m pretty sure the people remember the terrible mistakes than the gradual W’s
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Groot as the first 7* = win.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam Jax said:

Siliyo said:

Kabam Jax said:

Buttehrs said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Gang,

0-2 at this rate lol.
    Yes, I'm aware. That adds to two. I'm just saying we have many more than zero wins.
    Im going to rationalize it down to just 7* marketing but even then you guys have put out more than just those 2 adverts. Maybe 7* mystic marketing? But we've also had more than 2 things pertaining to that. idk lol
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,723 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Gang,

That is unfortunate as Sym Supreme would be a fantastic 7 star
  • Lo67KiLo67Ki Member Posts: 56 β˜…
    Kabam jax why couldn’t you just add sym supreme lol and make the player base happy titain crystal changes soon anyway
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    Just too many Symbiotes, Sorcerers, and Supremes in the game to keep them all straight.

As well as having the one called Sorcerer Supreme in game, which is female (or robot ? too many of them too, and are robots really make or female ?) so shouldn’t this one be called SorcerESS Supreme, while there ALSO are others in game that at one point or another have ALSO been called Sorcerer Supreme in comics or movies ?

Too many Spiders too. (Is there a mystic Spider Supreme yet ? There must be one in the comics somewhere)

How about Symbiote Ironman ? Or at least a Supreme Ironman (and try telling the difference between Supreme and Superior versions of Ironman, especially when you have to translate them into other languages).
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,613 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam Jax said:

Just too many Symbiotes, Sorcerers, and Supremes in the game to keep them all straight.

As well as having the one called Sorcerer Supreme in game, which is female (or robot ? too many of them too, and are robots really make or female ?) so shouldn’t this one be called SorcerESS Supreme, while there ALSO are others in game that at one point or another have ALSO been called Sorcerer Supreme in comics or movies ?

Too many Spiders too. (Is there a mystic Spider Supreme yet ? There must be one in the comics somewhere)

How about Symbiote Ironman ? Or at least a Supreme Ironman (and try telling the difference between Supreme and Superior versions of Ironman, especially when you have to translate them into other languages).

You're making some really good points, here.

While I agree there may be enough spiders... there's not enough Spider-Punks. I think you all know I'm bitter about last year's Summoner's Choice... you know what you did.
    We know he gonna join when the final mile morales film comes out lol
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,989 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2023
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Gang,

Oh, so you told the artist socerer supreme and they added symbiote supreme. I would have done same as later is better for the banner. But you should still consider adding teases over mistakes. You could have secretly added 7* Symbiote Supreme in unowned next update and no one would have known.
    Kabam Jax said:

While I agree there may be enough spiders... there's not enough Spider-Punks. I think you all know I'm bitter about last year's Summoner's Choice... you know what you did.
    So now spider punk is a tease, surely? right?
    Kabam Jax said:

Siliyo said:

Kabam Jax said:

Buttehrs said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Gang,

0-2 at this rate lol.
    I can give 1-2 for werewolf by night in trailer. I don't remember any other intended teases recently.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,957 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ashacekar said:

Kabam Jax said:

Siliyo said:

Kabam Jax said:

Buttehrs said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Gang,

0-2 at this rate lol.
    I can give 1-2 for werewolf by night in trailer. I don't remember any other intended teases recently.
    Onslaught
    Deathless champs
    Necro
    All the 7* champs added in the last update
    Maestro
    7* swigil
    Red Guardian buff
    Alliance raids
    The christmas gift
    Valiant

Need any more?
    edited November 2023
    Crcrcrc said:

Ashacekar said:

Kabam Jax said:

Siliyo said:

Kabam Jax said:

Buttehrs said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Gang,

0-2 at this rate lol.
    Onslaught
    Deathless champs
    Necro
    All the 7* champs added in the last update
    Maestro
    7* swigil
    Red Guardian buff
    Alliance raids
    The christmas gift
    Valiant

Need any more?
    Onslaught comic was a tease, yes. That can be added.
    Rest all are official announcements/leaks not teases on their official channel. Stuff like Deathless, Nerco, Maestro, Raids etc were announced directly or leaked. New unowned 7* have been there since past updates.
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 582 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam Jax said:

Is that why the actual winner - Gladiator is so boring to play? :)