Help me make the right decision

ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 827 ★★★
Just finished my Necropolis completion run and got a science 2-3 gem.
I got 2 7* class selectors yet to open , should I wait for Photon or silk or take any other champ to R3 right away. Got duped Joe,duped overseer,morbius, duped void, antman and spider Gwen.
Thanks!

Comments

• Rohith21Rohith21 Member Posts: 169 ★★

I got 2 7* class selectors yet to open , should I wait for Photon or silk or take any other champ to R3 right away. Got duped Joe,duped overseer,morbius, duped void, antman and spider Gwen.
    Thanks!

Morbius is a solid choice
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 827 ★★★
    Rohith21 said:

Thanks!

I like him but is he worthy Unawakened?

Rohith21 said:

Thanks!

I like him but is he worthy Unawakened?
    His awakened ability sure is a nice add on at giving him immortality against direct, energy or physical damaging effects but I wouldn't really consider it a second life. The ruptures against bleed immune champs is great to but ideally you won't be playing morb against bleed immune champs. So if you feel waiting for photon or silk is a better option, go for it. Just wanted to say that morb is god tier even without awakening.
    Sarah245 said:

Og hulk is the right decision

Definitely. I have been chasing him since he came out and I have had no luck. With two paths of necropolis done, he will be my most probable choice in the 7* launch selector.
  • Honorable_BluJayHonorable_BluJay Member Posts: 7
    As the proud owner of a r5 max sig Void, I would immediately r3 a 7* duped version if I had him, without the slightest hesitation. Great dual threat for BG and is an easy bait for the opponent to throw in their Kingpin and take a ton of damage on the the process.

That being said, whoever you regularly use/enjoy using is who I would suggest ranking.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian
    Duped Joe is a beast he has my vote
  • Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 ★★★★
    You can go science class 7* crystals and also see what you get then make the choice of who to rank
    Manup456 said:

You can go science class 7* crystals and also see what you get then make the choice of who to rank

I'm afraid I'll just end up getting more sigs on already duped champs, anyone knows when photon, ham and silk are entering the pool?
  • QuikPikQuikPik Member Posts: 811 ★★★★

Manup456 said:

I'm afraid I'll just end up getting more sigs on already duped champs, anyone knows when photon, ham and silk are entering the pool?
    Silk in February. Ham and Photon in April.
    QuikPik said:

Manup456 said:

Wait what, aren't Titan pool champs going to be in basic pool in December?
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Member Posts: 1,794 ★★★★★
    The community disrespect to Void is unreal. The thought a 7R3 duped Void is… wow.

The community disrespect to Void is unreal. The thought a 7R3 duped Void is… wow.

No disrespect to void, i just think he's fine at R2 for now. Maybe in future when he'll be bit high sig i will R3 him
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 ★★★★

QuikPik said:

Manup456 said:

Wait what, aren't Titan pool champs going to be in basic pool in December?
    yeah but the one with juggs, knull, shang, etc
  • QuikPikQuikPik Member Posts: 811 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    The summoner choice champs will be in the basic pool in December; Shang-Chi, Col, Juggy, Knull, Warlock, Spot. The next 6 will rotate into the basic pool in Feb.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    Sarah245 said:

Og hulk is the right decision

#1 priority in that class.
    QuikPik said:

The summoner choice champs will be in the basic pool in December; Shang-Chi, Col, Juggy, Knull, Warlock, Spot. The next 6 will rotate into the basic pool in Feb.

That sucks! I can't wait till Feb lol gonna open now trying for Og hulk. If i pull him he's going to R3 otherwise I'll take void up
    UPDATE: Opened 2 7* science crystals and got +20 sigs on Overseer and brand new Og Hulk.
    Og hulk going straight to R3!