**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Time line, any one have an idea?

GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
With necropolis dropping we are seeing highly skilled players capturing their first 2 rank 3 seven star champs, congratulations to those successful. We also have the other group of people who are cashed up and pay their way through, and good on you to those people.
While, myself I doubt I will ever be able to complete this via time or money, and certainly skill (remember seatin took ~80 revives). Does anyone know when higher level catalyst, greater quantity of catalysts will be the main stay in this great game. As someone who did relatively easily 8.3 exploration seeing my second r2, let alone an r3 is somewhere into the sunset.
While, I never expected to have the same as those who are so much better than me, I would like to stay competitive particularly in war which is the best mode of the game imo.
Leading to these questions access to quantity and rarity of catalyst has anyone found info about the timeline?
Do people think aq and alliance war (which was buffed about 12-18 months ago) are still relevant considering now we have r3?
I am interested if people have an idea of timeline 6 months 12months or weeks.

Comments

• Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    We know that if you whale on cyber, you’ll be able to get a r3, and there will be one in 8.4 exploration, but we don’t know much more that that
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    Oh, we do... there will be some kind of holiday gifting/banquet like event... and if you spend enough, you will get more.
  • Options
    What I am saying I don't have a thousand dollars to drop on cyber weekends, having a mortgage takes first priority. I will spend ~100 dollars.
    I didn't know about 8.4, which is good to know, thankyou.
    So from what u are saying you need to be a ninja or pay for resources, as there is no clear information to understand when t6cc and t6c, t3a will be more readily available.

Thanks for the insight
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Glads said:

What I am saying I don't have a thousand dollars to drop on cyber weekends, having a mortgage takes first priority. I will spend ~100 dollars.
    So from what u are saying you need to be a ninja or pay for resources, as there is no clear information to understand when t6cc and t6c, t3a will be more readily available.

Thanks for the insight

Since when are we talking about t6cc t6cc and t3a? I thought we were talking about r3 7*s ie t4a
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 639 ★★★

That's your timeline
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★
    You have to hoard revives, units, right heroes, 4h crystals and skill to pass through necro.
    Or
    You have to have money for deals.

That's it, no sugarcoating.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    Glads said:

Thanks for the insight

1) you can blow off 3 mortgage payments before your lender really gets antsy, and in this day and age you're not the only one in arrears
    2) @DNA3000 may be many things but a ninja is not one of them

If you're worried about running into r3s in war, the max you'll run into is 2 per account. However, as you're clearly not willing to go to lengths others will, you'll always be behind, which is the correct thing.
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 313 ★★
    It’s likely eventually more Paragon-level monthly/side content will drop that will let you get the materials, but they haven’y announced anything yet
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

You have to hoard revives, units, right heroes, 4h crystals and skill to pass through necro.
    Or

What's the alternative? They drop the mats into your mail?
  • Options

Glads said:

Thanks for the insight

1) you can blow off 3 mortgage payments before your lender really gets antsy, and in this day and age you're not the only one in arrears
    2) @DNA3000 may be many things but a ninja is not one of them

If you're worried about running into r3s in war, the max you'll run into is 2 per account. However, as you're clearly not willing to go to lengths others will, you'll always be behind, which is the correct thing.
    Apologies but I didn't take anything serious after you said blow off your mortgage.
    Things work differently here in Australia, and statements like this makes me wonder
  • Options
    Wong_98 said:

Glads said:

Thanks for the insight

Since when are we talking about t6cc t6cc and t3a? I thought we were talking about r3 7*s ie t4a
    My second r2 seven star.
    Let's be honest
    T6b you get them from battle grounds or alliance and a small amount from eq... I probably get 1.5 to 2 catalyst per month.
    Likewise t6cc if selecting class catalyst you could probably muster 0.4 t6cc (class spec) ~6weeks in total max 0.7
    But it's a balancing act u buy t6cc or less t6b.
    I have 4 r5 six stars and 2 r2 seven stars.
    All I am suggesting is when is the economy going to change to allow more freely ranking of 6 star champs let alone 7 star champs.
    My question was has kabam released a diary?
    Let me be clear I accept those who pay deserve more items access to more stuff, it's a business. But the business needs fringe payer which I would consider myself and free player to create a community
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

Or

I understand this that's basically what I am saying, but people will start ignoring 6 star champs unless the likes of hercules, doom etc. This will lead to a generation lost of 6 star champs.
    I had 10 r5 5 stars before my first r2 six star. I have 4 r5 6* and 2 r2.
    My thread wasn't directly related to necropolis, but more to the available of materials
  • Options
    In general we can look to history and to the design trends and say that it is likely 7* R3 will be the top pursuit tier on a time scale of about six months to a year. If I had to guess, I would say R3 materials start to trickle down from Valiant players to Paragon players over the next six months. But I would expect those amounts to be small in general outside of the occasional big offer until at least next summer, to keep the primary paths to Valiant going through Necropolis for a while.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

In general we can look to history and to the design trends and say that it is likely 7* R3 will be the top pursuit tier on a time scale of about six months to a year. If I had to guess, I would say R3 materials start to trickle down from Valiant players to Paragon players over the next six months. But I would expect those amounts to be small in general outside of the occasional big offer until at least next summer, to keep the primary paths to Valiant going through Necropolis for a while.

Quote unquote, nothing will change, slightly more if you are valiant.
    Kabam mike said this isn't for everyone, that's fine, give us alternatives, that's all I am saying