Options

Daily and 4HR Crystals Disappear

I just used my gems from necropolis to become valiant and all my saved daily crystals and 4hr crystals disappeared (50ish daily and 25ish 4hr). Is this normal? I feel like in the past they have followed you to the new progression level.

Comments

• Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    Hidere said:

I just used my gems from necropolis to become valiant and all my saved daily crystals and 4hr crystals disappeared (50ish daily and 25ish 4hr). Is this normal? I feel like in the past they have followed you to the new progression level.

I'd suggest you reset your game to confirm - this bug has happened before.
  • Options
    HidereHidere Posts: 12
    Bugmat78 said:

Hidere said:

I did reset my game, signed out and in again and everything. The crystals are still gone. But usually they should carry over right?
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    Hidere said:

Bugmat78 said:

Hidere said:

I did reset my game, signed out and in again and everything. The crystals are still gone. But usually they should carry over right?
    They should - at this point, file a report.