Options

Grandmaster prompts not visible - any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,563 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

Kabam going to compensate the players who suffered from the issue of invisible prompts and red-heavy thing?

Depends on how many people deal with it. They did not compensate me for the bug I experienced because it was short lived.
    The unstoppable one on day 1? That was bad.

This new one is just as bad.
  • Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Yes, i did this fight on sunday and i used aegon with the black panther relic
    The gm was still bugged but it was too late for leave the quest😅
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 778 ★★★★

PT_99 said:

Kabam going to compensate the players who suffered from the issue of invisible prompts and red-heavy thing?

Depends on how many people deal with it. They did not compensate me for the bug I experienced because it was short lived.
    The unstoppable one on day 1? That was bad.

This new one is just as bad.
    No, it was a bug where GM didn't reset to 1% in phase 4. I had to manually fight him all the way down. Sent all the info to support and they said "we don't give out individual compensation". They patched it, confirmed on the forums but SOL.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,091 ★★★★
    With the "rush" to complete this before mid-January, you think they'd want to rush this fix too - or at least acknowledge it.
  • Options
    NBK1999NBK1999 Posts: 27
    edited December 2023
    Is this still a thing (and/or affecting all players)? Gonna be doing my first run soon but if he’s still bugged I might wait.
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 278 ★★★
    Any updates when this will be fixed?
  • Options

Any updates when this will be fixed?

Cmon, just read a few messages back.
  • Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    News about the compensations?
  • Options
    StantonaStantona Posts: 108

Well it looks like the fight is once again bugged after the update ... The red light/green light icon isn't visible, Grandmaster is throwing heavys when it's suupose to be stopped, and his untoppable is lasting a bit longer as well

Completed my 2nd path last night and can confirm the red/green light function is still not showing. I literally thought this might of been a separate node coming from the Green Goblin path :D This appears to have been a noticeable bug for a few days now so there must be many people burning items just to push through or not realising like me :/
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,306 ★★★★
    Completed my third path last night - still buggy Grandmaster prompts, but didn't encounter the same red/green light bug. Again, was using Aegon with Black Widow relic.

Prompts definitely are costing me resources. If I also had to deal with the red/green light bug at the same time, that would probably double the resource cost.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,157 ★★★★★
    I had this bug on Monday after updating the game. The text prompts mostly showed up but the icons were missing. A few times I had to watch for gm to move to know that we were in green light again.
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,393 ★★★★★
    ChiliDog said:

Just finished my 1st run. This is 💩. Cost me hundreds of units. This is worse than the invisible trap bug that we were never compensated for either.

I remember that time because a thread was made and this was all Miike had to say after trying to sweep it under the rug for weeks. I was livid.
  • Options
    Siliyo said:

ChiliDog said:

Just finished my 1st run. This is 💩. Cost me hundreds of units. This is worse than the invisible trap bug that we were never compensated for either.

I remember that time because a thread was made and this was all Miike had to say after trying to sweep it under the rug for weeks. I was livid.
    Exactly. Don't let this die, like the Overseer EOP bug that they never acknowledged.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 514 ★★★
    People having problems with grandmaster prompts, are you having problems with other icons?

I recently played AW on the hazard shift node and the hazard icons were not showing up. I had to stopwatch it because i had immunity to only one of the hazard shift debuffs. I am scared of trying Necropolis to only discover the same issue with grandmaster after seeing this thread.
  • Options
    Ansh_A said:

People having problems with grandmaster prompts, are you having problems with other icons?

I recently played AW on the hazard shift node and the hazard icons were not showing up. I had to stopwatch it because i had immunity to only one of the hazard shift debuffs. I am scared of trying Necropolis to only discover the same issue with grandmaster after seeing this thread.

That's unplayable.
  • Options
    DocWestDocWest Posts: 67
    Why is this being swept under the rug?
  • Options
    NBK1999NBK1999 Posts: 27
    Did my completion run last night, had no red light/green light issues, but the phase 3 prompts disappear super quickly, barely on screen long enough to read sometimes.
  • Options
    DocWest said:

Why is this being swept under the rug?

I don't think it is. Read the thread, they can't identify the issue, so they don't have a solution.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,793 ★★★★★
    Ok so, I'm currently finishing my last path, and it seems both the green light/red light and the unstoppable issues have been fixed now
  • Options
    KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    edited December 2023
    Has kabam confirmed anywhere that it's fix or they are aware of it? I was actually gonna do a run today until I saw that it's bugged
  • Options
    KevanproG said:

Has kabam confirmed anywhere that it's fix or they are aware of it? I was actually gonna do a run today until I saw that it's bugged

Seriously. One and two posts before this.
  • Options
    Mikes_momMikes_mom Posts: 131
    I wish if they move them to the middle of the screen, this way it will be easier to see them & no other stuff can cover them.
  • Options
    Pdexter86Pdexter86 Posts: 81
    Have we still not had a response from kabam on this?
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Pikolu said:

Kabam hasn't been able to identify the cause of the bug yet, so there is no update unfortunately

Here I found it for you. This is what we know so far.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,091 ★★★★
    The thing that makes this even worse (rather than, you know, the issue affecting thousands who played it right away) is that Kabam is encouraging us to PUSH for this event because of the Road to the Crypt event!

They literally WANT players to jump in right away to the challenging content, and are rewarding those that do so by the middle of January.

Yet they release a buggy game mode that they have not acknowledged when if or how it will get fixed.

I'm the type of player to *wait*. Wait until enough people have played it and offered their insights but also more importantly wait till all the kinks are ironed out. They're encouraging me to play a glitchy boss mode that will cost me MORE units, time, deaths, and frustration than it's worth or intended.
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 944 ★★★
    Issue still exists, Aegon + Black Panther Relic... 16 revives