Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Cyber weekend or Banquet

I’m Cavalier, and I’m trying to get a six star awakening gem for herc. Should I buy one if it’s available during cyber weekend or wait for banquet? I have about 4000 units

Cyber weekend or Banquet 36 votes

Cyber weekend
52%
TV_Addict_2017TendersquadevilKINGwilsonBadPullsMarcoJustcause102jcphillips7Aomine_Daiki10JounaaPeeahmynutsHoitadoHdhjssvvN1nj4SkillzZIryseChiefGoatwillrun4adonutAlphaNeymar10Nemesis_17HulkbusternoLo67Ki 19 votes
Banquet
47%
GuzmaDonnymeijPikoluSoundwarpRenaxqqDoctorwho13Shoe_2AshacekarLickyShivacruxacteylene1xKöftespieß007BishopYogesh_123SilentAris放置鬼黑夜Vivesector 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    Cyber weekend
    Go banquet dude, remember that hose crystals are usually the same for everyone so who knows, you may get a 7 star awakening gem out of it.