**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

For KabamMike about antihack system

VeroFzrVeroFzr Posts: 9
edited November 2023 in General Discussion
Good evening everyone! I decided to try a run in the necropolis and after 1200 units + 20+ revives and in the middle of a fight I used a sp2+full combo but no damage appeared on my screen. After another combo, all the previous dmg appeared on my screen, at which point the game crashed. I tried to log back in and got a message that this account was permanently banned. To the ticket I get answer that the system has detected I do not know what and that nothing can be done. I ask you to check because I have had this account since 2014 and I wouldn't be so stupid to waste so much time and money for nothing. After 9 years of playing. Many player were punished with 7 days ban for cheating in the arena, collected hundreds of thousands of units and dozens of heroes And they also got the welcome reward back... And I get permanently banned because this system detected I don't know hack? It was a bug or internet problems probably. I am waiting for an answer Sorry for my English and good evening. Acc name VeroIsBack
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,239 ★★★★★
    Why is most of the post just saying the same thing?
  • Options
    Sorry guys. My browser refreshed and it dupped 2 3 Times
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Bendy said:

You should've seen it before it was edited if you think it's repeating now
    Thats what i was referring too lol
  • Options
    VeroFzr said:

All good on previous post about necro bans none has been reverted but if telling truth a mod might dm u so keep an eye on that to give them more info to check but if necro anti cheat banned u then it might not be reversed.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,590 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

ahmynuts said:

Bendy said:

You should've seen it before it was edited if you think it's repeating now
    Thats what i was referring too lol
    Oh lmaoo
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,094 ★★★★★
    I thought this post was about KarateMike or something 🤣
    Really tho, stop the hacks or maybe you're telling the truth, only Kabam knows.
    If you're proven to be innocent then it's confirmed that Anti-cheat system is catching randoms instead of actual cheaters.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,590 ★★★★★
    VeroFzr said:

At least it didn't double or triple post. It does that sometimes for no reason
  • Options
    Agree Bendy. But I don t think someone will Invest some real money and after 2 hours they play with hacks.. i wont say more about these all of years. Easy to check when this acc was created... all transactions a.s.a.p. During these years I encountered many bugs. But I don't wish anyone to wake up with their account blocked for nothing.
This discussion has been closed.