My thoughts on the deals

Hello just to say that I am very disappointed, I was prepared to spend, all YouTubers made crazy guess about this cyber week end deal. lol I end up spending 0, being paragon and have offers for 6 stars and not worth the price not interested thank you, , feel like 2022 BYE

Comments

• KillSwitchKillSwitch Member Posts: 283 ★★★
    Hindsight is always 20/20, but that’s probably the very last time I do anything more than a small scale purchase.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,360 Guardian

Hello just to say that I am very disappointed, I was prepared to spend, all YouTubers made crazy guess about this cyber week end deal. lol I end up spending 0, being paragon and have offers for 6 stars and not worth the price not interested thank you, , feel like 2022 BYE

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion of the value of the cash offers, and if anyone doesn't want to spend, they shouldn't spend. The cash offers are not designed to entice or compel everyone to spend. They have pretty good value for the people who want to spend. There's no requirement to spend to play the game.

Having said that, I have no idea what you are talking about. The Paragon cash offers contained 6* shards in the low $5 USD offer, but everything else was targeting 7* champs. There were Paragon crystals, 7* shards, 7* crystals, and Titan shards in the higher offers, along with rank up materials for high tier 6* rank ups or 7* rank ups.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★

I just dropped a few hundred dollars and feel like I don’t have much to show for it. My own damn fault. Unit deals were just awful for what was being charged. Very disappointed

I normally do as well, not this time. The value is extremely low.
  • SpankarellaSpankarella Member Posts: 23
    $50 deal was the best cash, 500 unit offers tops of the market. I'm sitting on a 4k units to make my Necro run.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,360 Guardian

I just dropped a few hundred dollars and feel like I don’t have much to show for it. My own damn fault. Unit deals were just awful for what was being charged. Very disappointed

At the low end of spend, I think the 500 unit offer has pretty solid value: 25 T2 dust, one each of T6B and T3A, and half a million gold. At the higher end, the 5k offer with 100 dust, 6 each of T3A and T6B, 3 T5 class selectors and 2 million gold is not bad. And of course the big banana at the Cetacean end of the pond is the T4A offers which combined with whaling out on the Odins gets you to Valiant (with a Necropolis completion).
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,098 ★★★★★
    I was ready to whale a bit. But 400 dollars + a big chunk of units for a second r3 is unethical.

I will 100% necropolis now and be proud of my accomplishments later on
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,794 ★★★★★

The $100 offer gives you a full 7* crystal and titan shards. How is that close to 6*'s?