Can’t log in to AQ

SurfnSunSurfnSun Member Posts: 11
edited November 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
I keep getting a disconnected sign. Every other part of the game works.

Tried to attach a screenshot but forum image upload isn’t working either.

Comments

• Bpafford0825Bpafford0825 Member Posts: 1
    Myself and others in my alliance are experiencing the same issue. When I click join the little disconnect icon pops up and it will flash a couple minutes then the game will disconnect need to reload.
  • SurfnSunSurfnSun Member Posts: 11

Myself and others in my alliance are experiencing the same issue. When I click join the little disconnect icon pops up and it will flash a couple minutes then the game will disconnect need to reload.

Same, I can play anything I want but can’t join AQ. I normally join group 1 and this happens when I try group 2.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,294 Guardian
    DAY-5 of new week of AQ.
    So posts again this week about not being able to join in AQ on a 5th day (gives Loading screen, or eventually disconnect).

New AQ system is designed to only allow people to join in 4 days maximum during a weekly series.

Not very graceful as to what happens currently, but eventually they will enhance it to actually show you in advance that you can only join 4 days during the week,
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,294 Guardian
    (Above, also for @Reckz )
  • LblizzLblizz Member Posts: 1
    Im having the same issue I can't join aq
  • speckmantelspeckmantel Member Posts: 2
    Same issue here - trying to join BG1 in AQ results in a infinite loading screen until the connection is closed.
  • ReckzReckz Member Posts: 4
    Only 4 days is just dumb. I have alliance members who only did 3 days but still couldn’t join. So what’s up with that