**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Top 4 Profile View is broken

Kabam,

I have never understood why my view of my top 4 is different than what others see, can we just pick one and go with that? Also, prestige is all kinds of messed up, my top 4 prestige does not match what it shows on the prestige calculator. I thought ascending was not supposed to affect prestige, yet, it bumps them up on the profile view others see. My R3 7 star doesn’t even show on my top 4 even though the prestige calculator shows that as my second highest prestige champ… please just let us see what others see, this is the most mind boggling and confusing aspect of profile views.

Comments

• Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 574 ★★★
    Gonzo210 said:

Kabam,

I have never understood why my view of my top 4 is different than what others see, can we just pick one and go with that? Also, prestige is all kinds of messed up, my top 4 prestige does not match what it shows on the prestige calculator. I thought ascending was not supposed to affect prestige, yet, it bumps them up on the profile view others see. My R3 7 star doesn’t even show on my top 4 even though the prestige calculator shows that as my second highest prestige champ… please just let us see what others see, this is the most mind boggling and confusing aspect of profile views.

Well your masteries effect your champions overall, like having mystic dispersion greatly brings up mystics, suicides greatly brings up high attack champs prestige higher than others. As for ascending, i guess ascend the champs you want on your profile lol
  • Options
    ChawnChawn Posts: 4
    On my perspective, my top champ clearly shows a rank 5 ascended scorpion. But to others perspective, my top champ shows a rank 5 ascended abs man. Both at 200 sig. Isn’t it supposed to be that abs man has higher prestige than scorpion? I thought this was an only me bug on my app.
  • Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 574 ★★★
    Chawn said:

On my perspective, my top champ clearly shows a rank 5 ascended scorpion. But to others perspective, my top champ shows a rank 5 ascended abs man. Both at 200 sig. Isn’t it supposed to be that abs man has higher prestige than scorpion? I thought this was an only me bug on my app.

Relics also effect prestige
  • Options
    ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 114
    Yeah the way they do it is kinda lame. The number you see isn't the true prestige, that number is affected by masteries, boosts, and ascension. Your prestige is base number with out all the multipliers.

It is annoying that want you see and what others see is different. I do wish they'd make it so the player card at least showed the true numbers.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    When you look at your top 4, it’s sorted by rating. When others look at it, it’s sorted by prestige. (Which is the base rating of your champs without masteries increasing it.)

This was always what I went by and it made sense, but now ascensions completely threw that off as even though they don’t increase prestige, they still race to the top of your profile. I’m still confused by how ascended champs get priority over higher prestige champs.
  • Options
    So we always thought it worked asked on prestige for what other players see, what what it really is is the base PI of your champion. While ascension doesn't boost prestige, it does boost the base PI, so your ascended sig 200 champions are working off of the base PI of what a r2 sig 200 champion would have.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,002 ★★★★★
    This is dumb
    Just show your top champs based on pi for both you and others seeing your profile.
    Our average prestige is already visible for alliances.