it seems like lot of players missing this info (About Grandmaster in Necropolis )

Crossy76Crossy76 Member Posts: 81
edited November 2023 in General Discussion
it seems like lot of players missing this .

in phase 3 (29%-2%HP) of GM ( reverse control phase),
you will not die from degen coz, degen is 2% based on attacker's current health so you will be at 1 hp but you won't die.

similarly,
GM's sp2 deals 10% damage per hit based on "attacker's current health", means you won't die from GM's sp2 either , feel free to eat his sp2 on face

note: i m not sure but, eating sp2 might cause to lose good tokens (green ones)

Comments

• Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Member Posts: 334 ★★★
    yes, wouldn’t kill you but would you call 1 hp actually living? you’re living dead already.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    But you basically have to play like he’s unstoppable, and can’t do the prompt well timed blocks at 1%. But it’s easier than reverse controls for me anyway lol
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    Phase 1 100-60%
    Medium enders give tokens.
  • Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Member Posts: 232 ★★
    Also if awakened Juggernaut eats SP2, he doesn't die and gets his weakness debuff which lets him regen to like 8% with maxed willpower.
  • HoitadoHoitado Member Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Crossy76 said:

GM's sp2 deals 10% damage per hit based on "attacker's current health", means you won't die from GM's sp2 either , feel free to eat his sp2 on face

Figured that out when fighting him yesterday. It was a nice realization
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★

yes, wouldn’t kill you but would you call 1 hp actually living? you’re living dead already.

Not really just fail the parry missions on purpose and don't get hit. I nearly soloed the whole fight with Wiccan but slipped up in the last phase
  • Crossy76Crossy76 Member Posts: 81

failing 1 task is far more better than dying back to back ,