Hood invisibility bugged

xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,397 ★★★★★
Hello everyone,

I wanted to have my first try at a Maestro boss in AW with Hood. The only synergy in this fight was mojo for extra bullets on knockdown.

In the middle of the action I got hit while invisible, I figured it must have been my 3rd hit through phase and I got unlucky.
But I recorded the fight to show how a Maestro boss fight would go to my alliance mates since we had this boss in the other bgs as well. When watching the replay I noticed I got hit on my 2nd hit through phase.
Here's the replay of what cost my solo:

Sorry for the quality it's the first time I try to convert to gif.

After watching the replay we had a small talk with alliance mates trying to understand what happened. Assassin mastery came to mind since I was below 5% health. However I was in doubt if Defensive AAR would affect invisibility. So I tried using falcon lock on practice vs hood. And I was not bypassing miss at all.

So my conclusion was that hood invisibility was bugged. That 2nd hit should have been 100% miss.
Unless we're missing something here.

Please take this bug into consideration, or enlighten me as to why that hit didn't miss haha
Thanks !

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Aar ring affect Miss once it procs. This bug had been there for some time in sure
  • gforcefangforcefan Member Posts: 394 ★★★
    unfortunately it happens a lot. It is especially annoying in BGs.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,397 ★★★★★
    I figured... Hope it appears in Trello soon
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,397 ★★★★★
    I still don't see it in Trello so I bump this one