**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Advice needed

So I've been playing MCOC for about 8 months now and I recently reached 200k rating. I have beaten RTTL (whaled out) and ROL. I went uncollected about 3 weeks ago and just finished 5.1 100%. I'm a decent fighter and can maintain a combo of 100+ assuming I'm awake :) I'm in a chill 8m alliance and regularly take down dorm by myself. I have a solid roster of 4 star champions (* is duped) including Gwenpool*, Hood*, Star Lord*, Angela, Iceman, and Hyperion at 5/50, DR Voodoo*, Rogue*, Electro*, Thor*, SIM*, AV*, iron fist, BPCW, civil warrior, wolverine*, Hulk, and Rhino at 4/40 and a bunch of **** at 3/30 or lower. my 5 star roster is lacking but it includes mordo, OML, Moon Knight*, Storm, SIM, Cyclops blue, and juggs*. do I have any 5 stars worth ranking up? or should I keep focusing on 4 stars? I'm not really sure where to go from here which is why I'm creating this thread. Should I focus on story quests and try to do 5.3? do I have the roster to do that? should I attempt a first LoL clear? What are your thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    fiddlefaddle99fiddlefaddle99 Posts: 20
    edited December 2017
    Ah masteries... I've done what feels like a **** ton of reading about them and I think I have a decent setup. Thoughts and advice on this would be helpful as well.

82hxvdktqmo4.png
    cb4htpcqed3y.png

oxq24pm9ztuy.png
    s8azbc0t4i4b.png
    6b0ckqf5jeok.png
    6izv7vy5zry9.pnghptvm7v3xolw.png

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,771 ★★★★★
    No where near your roster and your achievements.

Just noticing that there is no power control champ. I suppose that ability has to come in handy?