**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Reminder to rank up whoever you like, even if it’s ridiculous

o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★

I did it because I find him super fun to play.

Some people prefer to rank up champs that are “good” or whatever and that’s understandable and totally fine. For me, ranking up a dinosaur mutant reminds me that this is a game and it’s meant to be enjoyed. And I’m having a lot of fun right now. 🙂

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,378 ★★★★★
    Very fun. 😀
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,810 ★★★★★
    Congrats!!🥳🎉🎉
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,810 ★★★★★

Aight I love my 7 star Sauron and your tempting me to use my science gem on my sig 40 og spidey

Do it.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,823 ★★★★★
    Do what you want and stuff everyone else.
  • Options
    Same here, I ranked 3 my fishbowl
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 ★★★★
    Don’t worry. I’m going to Rank 5 and ascend my 6-Star Agent Venom…
  • Options
    ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 408 ★★★
    I rank 3ed dragon man
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I couldn't agree more. My first R5 6* was Storm. Took her there on July 4th.

Others are are Colossus, and Jabari Panther. Definitely not typical rank-ups. I ❤️ those 2.
  • Options

Aight I love my 7 star Sauron and your tempting me to use my science gem on my sig 40 og spidey

• Options
    MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Posts: 247 ★★★
    I hope for 7* Kang so I can r3 him.
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    I will be ranking a certain someone pretty soon
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,039 ★★★★★
    o_o said:

Some people prefer to rank up champs that are “good” or whatever and that’s understandable and totally fine. For me, ranking up a dinosaur mutant reminds me that this is a game and it’s meant to be enjoyed. And I’m having a lot of fun right now. 🙂

It's a fine rank up choice tho
    If your opponent don't have nimrod or irondoom, they are doomed
  • Options

On that note I challenge anyone to do that fight with Nimrod or any other tech but better
    That's a r5 ascended Psycho man vs a r5 no less Hulkling too, none used sui mysteries, this was in the Decay meta so it was kinda a regular fight, but this meta too barely has anything to it other than the regan, which Nimrod for example can just remove I guess

At this point, the entire forum is convinced that he is quite underrated (I hope he'll get released as 7* then most of us could enjoy playing with him without the luxury of spending cats on him)
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,030 ★★★★

On that note I challenge anyone to do that fight with Nimrod or any other tech but better
    That's a r5 ascended Psycho man vs a r5 no less Hulkling too, none used sui mysteries, this was in the Decay meta so it was kinda a regular fight, but this meta too barely has anything to it other than the regan, which Nimrod for example can just remove I guess

At this point, the entire forum is convinced that he is quite underrated (I hope he'll get released as 7* then most of us could enjoy playing with him without the luxury of spending cats on him)
    Really??? 🥺 thank you for the kind words 🥺 lol but fr its touching to know my mission here is done. But honestly if u ask me gameplay wise I'd use a 6* instead of a 7*... his sig is basically what enables him to have good match ups, without his sig I'm not sure he would do that fight this well... at all
  • Options
    edited November 2023

o_o said:

It's a fine rank up choice tho
    If your opponent don't have nimrod or irondoom, they are doomed
    Or Lady Deathstrike… or Sam Wilson… or OG Iron Man… he has a lot of counters 😂
    I actually use him way more on attack
  • Options

Really??? 🥺 thank you for the kind words 🥺 lol but fr its touching to know my mission here is done. But honestly if u ask me gameplay wise I'd use a 6* instead of a 7*... his sig is basically what enables him to have good match ups, without his sig I'm not sure he would do that fight this well... at all
    Did you tried him on necropolis? You could easily maintain 2 furies and always inflict 3 powerful shocks on sp1, power control and taunt as needed, nd even powerlock indefinitely against certain matchups.
    If he is really good on damage, he will be nuts in necro
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,030 ★★★★
    Oh did I try him in Necro?

That's the most I've managed to do yet, with synergies and boosts...yeah Sauron was mostly power locked, the evade node benefits Psycho man in some cases as if he attacks with medium while Sauron for example is under concussion... no evade, then the sig comes into play.
    But u know, Psycho man is nerfed in Necropolis cuz of that node that prevents aar more than 50% unless class advantage, he can still do some... like, I guess since the evade on medium chance is only 50%, even without class advantage he will always prevent it, and vs Titania for example he can benefit even from that Chicken timer, if u activate it while the concussion is active, but yeah haven't tried any more fights yet

I can show u the Sauron fight
  • Options

This will make you want to even more
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2426302/#Comment_2426302
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 571 ★★★
    Bulmkt said:

Agent Venom is a beast with his synergy trio.
  • Options

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Ortoun said:

Bulmkt said:

Agent Venom is a beast with his synergy trio.
    And he benefits immensely from the extra attack rate. If you are committed to this trio, then it makes complete sense to r5 AV. Cool rank up.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Most of my rank ups are based on roster need (counters to nodes and champs). I did rank 5 my 6s OG Vision, though, after Cyber Weekend. I know he lacks the damage of many champs, but his power control is wild. When I use him the defender rarely throws a special.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,164 ★★★★

Do it.
    JUST DO IT