**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sell t4b for t5b shards?

So when chapter 4 drops, t5 basics will be available. Does that mean we will be able to sell our t4b for t5b shards?

I sure hope so.

Comments

• Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Hopefully not until 2019
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Oh gosh no. T4b is hard to get as is
  • Options
    BungSmugglerBungSmuggler Posts: 40

Not to sound snobby, but I've got like 9 in my overflow. But really that's just because I'm gold poor, and don't have any good 5* to rank up.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited December 2017

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you that AT CERTAIN PHASE of our progressing journey, T4b maybe hard to get. Once upon a time, I was there and I found it is hard to get enough T4b to R4 my 4* champs. However, there'll be a time that you will start getting more than enough T4b, and may even see it overflowing.

Same thing happened to T1a, once it maybe easy and too many, then soon as you advanced more, suddenly you find all your T1a's got used up and not having enough

I also see some end-game players are overflowing on some of their T4cc (in particularly Science - sorry for them)

Luckily T2a is still kind of precious for now, haven't seen much ppl complaining about their T2a overflowing yet, haha

Hopefully if we can manage our T4b in a way we can keep/horde some of the crystals un-opened and manage to use the T4b from our stash without expiring or overflowing, then we won't need to sell it

Looking at the exchange rate in other existing crystals, I personally don't think Kabam will make it worthwhile to sell T4b to earn T5b, unless they suddenly become very kind and let us sell 10 T4b in exchange to fully form a T5b, I don't think so for now.
  • Options
    Who would I spend t4b's on at this point?

f1ochp9vejml.png
  • Options
    BungSmugglerBungSmuggler Posts: 40
    Nanimal79 wrote: »

Hawkeye for sure.
  • Options

If I were to put myself in your shoes, and considering these are UNDUPPED, I would priortize using my T4b to R4 them as follow:-
    1) Hawkeye (power control)
    2) Gambit (stun, although there are better stun chaining champs)
    3) Black Panther
    4) Winter Soldier

The priority will change alot shall these champs get DUPPED ....
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    If you use t1a as a rule, only one I am familiar with. T4b will not be able to be sold for t5b for quite a long time and when it is it will be for an insignificant ammout of t5b.

Hawkeye for sure.

Looks like HE is 3/45.

I would look at your 4* and settle with BP if you cannot find a good 4*
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    It would be amazing if you could sell both t4b and t4c. Finally have a use for my t4 science and cosmic cats.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    It would be amazing if you could sell both t4b and t4c. Finally have a use for my t4 science and cosmic cats.

Haha, hopefully your wish will come true. Luckily I can still put my cosmic to good use, but sadly the science one is starting to become a waste to many players, considering NO decent addition to science class this yr, and Kabam even let go the chance to introduce HULK RAGNAROK or HULK WORLD BREAKER this yr