Let’s talk about matchmaking

124»

Comments

• PeregrinusPeregrinus Member Posts: 47

@Demonzfyre Sorry bro. My issue isn't skill issue. I can accept defeat. And they are all mainly my fault. I'm defending fair play here. I pay for a service and I want it to be of high quality, i.e. also in the spirit of fair play. And in my case, this is not followed by Kabam.

You don't pay for a service. The service is free. You pay to get an advantage in playing that service. I'd say if you're admitting the losses are your fault, you're not experiencing unfair play.
    Players can win even if the conditions are not the same for everyone. I can win even with a disadvantage at the start, but it takes more effort or luck. watch the movie "10 secondes de liberté", maybe you'll understand.
  • StatureStature Member Posts: 428 ★★★
    obsidiman said:

Stature said:

obsidiman said:

@Stature I'm not debating the validity, advantage, or disadvantage of picking first or second. You believe it's detrimental to you. I respect your viewpoint on it. It's a valid viewpoint. But if I or anyone else disagrees with that viewpoint doesn't make us wrong. But again, your viewpoint is that we are wrong in disagreeing with your viewpoints on picking 1st vs 2nd. Again, I respect thay viewpoint and it is a valid one.

@Stature I AGREE WITH YOU THAT YOU ARE AND HAVE BEEN EXPIERENCING A BUG IN BATTLE GROUNDS. I SEE THAT IT IS FRUSTRATING FOR YOU. I don't agree that you are "locked in" to picking first. I don't believe that Kabam or whomever has targeted your account purposely to negatively affect your Battle Grounds game play and experience.

Locked-in by a bug. Nobody is saying it is a malicious act. What difference does it make, it affects outcomes the same. The resource cost is the same.
    Gosh you actively make it hard to agree with and support you...

Have you thought about a career in politics? You'd make a great politician with how you make the same point saying the same thing 15 different ways, yet seemingly saying nothing at all.

If all of this makes no difference, then why bring it up time and time again? Grin and bear it my friend as, apparently, it is what it is.
    It's a bug. All we are asking is, for it to be fixed. I cannot understand why anyone would not want it to be fixed.
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 914 ★★★
    @Stature I've never once said I don't want it fixed. I would venture to say that a high majority want bugs fixed. The reason you're not getting more support is because this bug is only affecting a low number of players. And when you do get someone agreeing with you, sympathizing with you, and saying he's darn right it should be fixed, you go off quoting stats about how picking 1st is less beneficial than picking 2nd.

When someone buys what you're selling... stop selling. It's eye roll inducing.

I hope Kabam gets messages and evidence, sees these forum threads, is a bit more transparent how the pick order is determined, and ultimately fixes it. Because it isn't right that everyone isn't on the same playing field amd enjoying the mode similarly. Yourself included.
  • Marcus_TBDMarcus_TBD Member Posts: 31
    am i the only one who never struggles in victory track but week 3-4 of the season of gc
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 914 ★★★

@Demonzfyre Sorry bro. My issue isn't skill issue. I can accept defeat. And they are all mainly my fault. I'm defending fair play here. I pay for a service and I want it to be of high quality, i.e. also in the spirit of fair play. And in my case, this is not followed by Kabam.

You don't pay for a service. The service is free. You pay to get an advantage in playing that service. I'd say if you're admitting the losses are your fault, you're not experiencing unfair play.
    Players can win even if the conditions are not the same for everyone. I can win even with a disadvantage at the start, but it takes more effort or luck. watch the movie "10 secondes de liberté", maybe you'll understand.
    Is this movie available on Freeve or Tubi?
  • StatureStature Member Posts: 428 ★★★
    obsidiman said:

@Stature I've never once said I don't want it fixed. I would venture to say that a high majority want bugs fixed. The reason you're not getting more support is because this bug is only affecting a low number of players. And when you do get someone agreeing with you, sympathizing with you, and saying he's darn right it should be fixed, you go off quoting stats about how picking 1st is less beneficial than picking 2nd.

When someone buys what you're selling... stop selling. It's eye roll inducing.

I hope Kabam gets messages and evidence, sees these forum threads, is a bit more transparent how the pick order is determined, and ultimately fixes it. Because it isn't right that everyone isn't on the same playing field amd enjoying the mode similarly. Yourself included.

Thank you.