**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ai specials

JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
So why is it that I have to bait Necro Misty’s specials 5-6 times over and over, but the next fight against storm she throws 5 specials into my block when I’m trying to doom cycle, where I can’t dex so it’s instant death. Why would the ai be programmed to throw a special at a block at all?

Comments

• Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Fury in this Bg season is a nightmare, not related to the nodes, but he’ll throw his special one out of nowhere into your block, like the ai knows he needs those tactic charges from the sp1 to go unblockable
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,338 ★★★★★
    The new AI tuning have made it more unpredictable and stiffy, forcing the AI to do things that makes no sense.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,411 ★★★★★

So why is it that I have to bait Necro Misty’s specials 5-6 times over and over, but the next fight against storm she throws 5 specials into my block when I’m trying to doom cycle, where I can’t dex so it’s instant death. Why would the ai be programmed to throw a special at a block at all?

In necro lane ur doing if u special ur dex gets turned off for a few second every special
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

In necro lane ur doing if u special ur dex gets turned off for a few second every special
    Yes, so when storm throws unblockable specials when I’m blocking I cannot dex and just have to eat it lol.
    Dragonman was also horrible for baiting specials on the path, idk why but it feels way worse lately.