Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Favorite Mutant to Rank up with Apoco

I know this topic has been rinsed a few times…but damn am I having a hard time deciding! Just came back to the game after a few year break about a month ago. Which 6* should go up with Chonk Town Apoco. I can sig 200 and r4 any 6* right now.

I play all the game modes but ideally want a solid story progression and BG roster. I still have most of Act 7 and beyond left to do.

Favorite Mutant to Rank up with Apoco 63 votes

OG Wolverine
26%
Tendersquaddjr17Dfour24o_oRenaxqqKeniutekThePredator1001MikeHancho31Oddkinsons7Drago_von_DragoA_FungiEndgodWeaponX4XKINGBDPT_99arifin74Hazy 17 votes
Cable
11%
RabarberstengelItsClobberinTimeThe_0wenpusDab_westKLZZhaEdisonLaw 7 votes
Cable + Another Mutant
7%
SIlverProfessorTeiVrnilamAgent_7Hulkbusterno 5 votes
Gambit
3%
13579rebel_Kontestman 2 votes
Bishop
3%
bhuv9191captain_rogers 2 votes
Storm
11%
Colinwhitworth69Giantwalrus56Warlock14LickyMarvelfan30FantomaxopJimajohn 7 votes
Storm X
1%
AshyKnuckles 1 vote
AA
26%
DrenlinManup456Sw0rdMasterCassyAdvGreekhitEwell65SSS69HippoSleek_JBeastDadShenkPat_McGloin_1JuanmiTribalChiefAegonTargarуenElite13Honorable_BluJayJohny_Joestar 17 votes
Goldpool because lol somehow I pulled him a couple weeks ago
0%
Other
7%
willrun4adonutOrtounIsisixkswmrDerpyEagleTitans 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,229 ★★★★★
    Other
    Sinister
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 572 ★★★
    Other
    If you have him, I'm a huge fan of Toad as a horseman. His poisons have a built in purify, so he ends up going unblockable a lot as a horseman. Sunspot has a similar deal, but only on heavy charge so not as useful.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,435 ★★★★★
    AA
    But wolverine is also awesome.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    AA
    AA is the better champ there to help you with your progression.
    He is insane as a horseman, but unlike all the other options he is still insane without.
    The only contender is Bishop for BGs, but still AA is better overall since he is much better for story progression.
    Do AA since you won't be able to have a 7* version anytime soon, if ever, and you won't be able to have him at descent high sig if he is released anyway.
  • Options
    KerowaxKerowax Posts: 23
    Ortoun said:

If you have him, I'm a huge fan of Toad as a horseman. His poisons have a built in purify, so he ends up going unblockable a lot as a horseman. Sunspot has a similar deal, but only on heavy charge so not as useful.

Interesting. I haven't seen anyone mention him yet. Unfortunately don’t have him yet but have been wanting to get him to test out in BGs
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 459 ★★★
    Other
    My r5 sig 200 colossus.....
  • Options
    Greekhit said:

AA is the better champ there to help you with your progression.
    He is insane as a horseman, but unlike all the other options he is still insane without.
    The only contender is Bishop for BGs, but still AA is better overall since he is much better for story progression.
    Do AA since you won't be able to have a 7* version anytime soon, if ever, and you won't be able to have him at descent high sig if he is released anyway.

Ya he’s been my go to for anything annoying for years now (so long as the can bleed and be poisoned). Was already planing on taking him to r3 here soon and then r4 in a bit…but I haven’t tested him as horseman yet. About to test him out
  • Options

My r5 sig 200 colossus.....

Man I still haven’t been able to get him. Couldn’t get him before I took my break from the game and still haven’t been able to this last month or so. Def want him tho
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,081 ★★★★
    Cable
    Cable, Wolverine and Archangel become damage over time beasts when paired with Apoc
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    Other
    Sunspot
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 777 ★★★★
    OG Wolverine
    Horseman Wolverine is just fun.

AA is a better champ all around but he might get banned more as an R4 than at R3 and I’d only take him up to sig 117ish or wherever he crosses over to only needing 3 neuros to shut down abilities.

Cable is also a crazy horseman and let’s apoc ramp up in 1 fight so he’s also a good choice to get to R2/R3 so he’s more useable in quests but I wouldn’t R4 Cable over Wolverine or AA.
  • Options
    KontestmanKontestman Posts: 270
    Gambit
    I love my r4 55 5* gambit because gambido dorito
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,788 ★★★★★
    You're seeing this wrong. Especially for Story content, if you have Apocalypse at a high rank, you are pretty much covered in all aspects. I have only used the Horseman thing once or so in the past 2 years. Apocalypse annihilates everything by himself, keep him at 4 Prowess.

Keep Cable at R3 (he can still put in work), take your AA to R4 (do NOT give him signatures, just awakening), look for Magneto to take care of everything #metal and maybe one other Mutant to take care of energy damage matchups (Bishop is excellent, Storm X, Sunspot are also great).
  • Options
    Elite13Elite13 Posts: 184
    AA
    Archangel melts 80% of the game
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,843 ★★★★★
    Godangel
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    Storm
    Also Cable.