Is this Roster good for Everest contents

Comments

• ChikelChikel Member Posts: 2,105 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

If you are specifically talking about the Necropolis, well, you have Kate and Shuri, so I guess so.

But the level of skill required to complete a path of Necropolis with unleveled rank 1 of either champ is going to be extremely high. If you had the skill to do that in less than a thousand revives, you wouldn't be asking about it here.

Maybe you should try tackling the Abyss first. Or even Labyrinth of Legends. The best judge of whether you can do higher tier content or not is you. The content is in there, just try it and see how you do. Here's a hint: if you're burning revives to get through Lab fights, then the answer to your question is no.

I would recommend doing Carina Challenges Vol 3 and maybe some of Vol 2 first. Judging from his roster, he has not done those.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,128 ★★★★★
    No Aegon no party ok
  • Zenn_LaZenn_La Member Posts: 84
    That Groot will get you through any content.
  • quicksilver20quicksilver20 Member Posts: 23
    edited December 2023
    Zenn_La said:

That Groot will get you through any content.

true
  • quicksilver20quicksilver20 Member Posts: 23
    PT_99 said:

No Aegon no party ok

check 10th image from top I have sig 130 Aegon
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,703 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Get Aegon, Shuri and Kate ranked up Zemos great too, and if you ever get Wong he is just as fantastic. But they don't make you an immediate Everest slayer. Watch some videos on their cycles, their play styles and most important is practice.

For Necropolis you ideally want 6* r4 or above or its going to be pretty steep unless you're amazing at the game
  • Ghost_DriverGhost_Driver Member Posts: 84
    Is your account good for Necropolis content:

Have Aegon = yes
    No Aegon = no
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,128 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

No Aegon no party ok

check 10th image from top I have sig 130 Aegon
    Then r5 ascend him and do 100% Necro duhh
  • ISO17ISO17 Member Posts: 85 ★★
    Short answer yes. You have several good options for abyss, Aegon and ghost. Ghost did my abyss run for me years ago when theonebreaker came out. She’s great for it

Necro you have Aegon, Kate, shuri, zemo, torch, Adam, Doom, Abs who all can take fights in necropolis.

Fair warning in MY opinion, if you’re not going to have all your toys at R4 at the BARE minimum, ideally R5, it’s not worth it to try necro. You’ll spend more revives with your timer running out faster doing that than waiting till you R5 your champ.

There is also a very big skill cap in necro. Believe it or not the Aegon smash route still requires skill to do. I would research, device which route you want to go (muscle through a path with Aegon or be more technical with Kate and shuri for example) and invest everything into those champs you decide to go with