**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Top Onslaught counters based on the deep dive

ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
I thought about Shocker but couldn't think of more (even Shocker might not work too well I might've missed something) does anyone know who might be good based on what we know from the deep dive? I want to start planning ahead of time cause he looks like he's going to be a nightmare to fight.

Comments

• Options

Shocker also was the first to come to mind but probably only for battlegrounds and maybe war.
    Sam seems like a good champ for questing when fight duration doesn't matter

Maybe his sp3 rotation will be good enough for EQ after his buff but yeah he won't be the quickest, we'll see. I r3 him and took him to sig 200 as soon as I got him out of the featured so hopefully the buff is good enough to make him somewhat viable, I'm really not excited about fighting Onslaught.
  • Options

AA hes not bleed immune he just has heavy resistance so neurotoxins would still work

Will the neurotoxin shut down the dormant crushed passive? If it does then yeah won't be too hard with AA although he will still take a lot of block damage since you can't parry Onslaught.
  • Options
    a high sig AA can shut his dormant crushed passive with just 1 neurotoxin i think. finding the proper space to heavy him tho could be tough with AA since his heavy only does 1 hit and u can punish his specials cause they too far out but once u get that 1 neurotoxin on him is wraps
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,859 ★★★★★

a high sig AA can shut his dormant crushed passive with just 1 neurotoxin i think. finding the proper space to heavy him tho could be tough with AA since his heavy only does 1 hit and u can punish his specials cause they too far out but once u get that 1 neurotoxin on him is wraps

He’s got way too many non-contact hits to ever apply that poison in time.
    it’s just the first light and the first medium isn’t it?
  • Options

And last medium
  • Options

Hercules

That's actually what I'm afraid of lol I hate having to Herc fights cause it's boring but I guess it's time for mine to finally go to r4, oh well.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,584 ★★★★
    White mags pre fight - parry passive stun then use AA to apply neurotoxins…

What about Nimrod? Or Nimrod teamed with Omega Sentinel?
  • Options
    Bulmkt said:

White mags pre fight wouldn't work, Onslaught's attacks are non contact and he can't be parried. It's not that he's immune to stun debuffs or something like that.

Nimrod won't work, Onslaught reduces potency of shock effects by 150%.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,377 ★★★★★
    Omega sentinel works well with her plasmas
    Also No one said about infamous iron man? Yes he can't do much damage but he won't crit and it will be slow but sure victory
    Gully99 works too.
    I'm just gonna use FAM against him tho
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,088 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Maybe Psycho man, we'll see

Edit:Thinking about Onslaught more... he probably will
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,584 ★★★★

Bulmkt said:

White mags pre fight wouldn't work, Onslaught's attacks are non contact and he can't be parried. It's not that he's immune to stun debuffs or something like that.

Sounds like it’s a job for Hercules
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 694 ★★★
    Hercules and Hulkling I think
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,379 ★★★★★

Bulmkt said:

Angela couldn’t she parry him then Haven’t read onslaught ability. Like to go blind in

• Options
    Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    What about Kitty? She was the first one that came to my mind.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,226 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Bulmkt said:

Angela couldn’t she parry him then Haven’t read onslaught ability. Like to go blind in

I was thinking max sig Angela with odin prefights for EQ but 2 issues. Not sure if those neurotoxins will turn into passives when her sig ability kicks in though. Also she is metal.

Onslaught is a bit of a cheat imo. Only non-metal tech are Capt Sam, Shocker and Yondu.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,226 ★★★★★

Also No one said about infamous iron man? Yes he can't do much damage but he won't crit and it will be slow but sure victory
    Gully99 works too.

They are all metal - think that will cause issues with reduced AAR
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

Gamer said:

Bulmkt said:

I was thinking max sig Angela with odin prefights for EQ but 2 issues. Not sure if those neurotoxins will turn into passives when her sig ability kicks in though. Also she is metal.

Onslaught is a bit of a cheat imo. Only non-metal tech are Capt Sam, Shocker and Yondu.
    Angela just reduces duration with her sig so it shouldn’t trigger the passives. Being metal would be an issue though.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,551 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

Gamer said:

Bulmkt said:

Rocket is also non metal and Onslaught has no resistance to rupture.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Herc Kitty
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,144 ★★★★

Isn’t that enough lol?
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,144 ★★★★

Gully99 works too.

You’ll have a huge surprise as soon as you place those plasmas
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,859 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023

Isn’t that enough lol?
    just an excuse to become a reparry god