Falcons lock on

Falcons lock on is not working against mordo. Tried it in a few different places and it's all the same.

Comments

• ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    https://auntm.ai/champions/karlmordo

PS Mordo's first name is Karl?
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

Try reading bud
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,005 ★★★★

Falcons lock on is not working against mordo. Tried it in a few different places and it's all the same.

Do you understand?

Do you understand?
    Why are you using light mode? It hurts my eyes
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,188 ★★★★★
    Wong_98 said:

Try reading bud

Like how do they put in the effort to test in multiple areas of the game but cant take 5 seconds to read. I dont understand
    ahmynuts said:

Wong_98 said:

Try reading bud

Like how do they put in the effort to test in multiple areas of the game but cant take 5 seconds to read. I dont understand
    It makes zero sense
  • DigiSnacks66DigiSnacks66 Member Posts: 8
    Damn I didn't even realize that. I used to use him all the time against him before and it worked before.

When did this change? It says it prevents astral evade
  • GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Member Posts: 380 ★★★

Damn I didn't even realize that. I used to use him all the time against him before and it worked before.

i believe mordo got a slight buff a little while ago, that’s probably when they added his immunity to ability accuracy modification
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

i believe mordo got a slight buff a little while ago, that’s probably when they added his immunity to ability accuracy modification
    Nah. That's was there before. But he was bugged and his evade would be prevented. That was fixed in the past months
    Ok thanks. So it was a bug. He was never meant to counter mordo.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,188 ★★★★★

When did this change? It says it prevents astral evade

I mean. Bug or not you're taking the fan made info graphic at its word and not reading the stuff for yourself. This is like that one guy who was yelling at kabam for not updating auntmai when it has nothing to do with them
    He was my to go counter for mordo back in the day. I stopped playing with him that's why I asked. I mean if something worked before and nobody ever said anything about it why question it.