**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

I'M FINALLY THRONEBREAKER!!

After all these years, I am now Thronebreaker!

Comments

• Options
    Congrats! And sweet pull
  • Options
    Thank you @InfamousDoom24! And I am going to take 6* Werewolf By Night to Rank 4 very soon.
  • Options
    Nice! And best of luck on your journey to paragon
  • Options
    Mostly, my first three Rank 4 6-Stars will be Werewolf By Night, Human Torch, and Hulkling.
  • Options
    Werewolf By Night is a great Mystic Defender, Human Torch can take on Abyss of Legends, and Hulkling is great for Questing.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,613 ★★★
    Which team you finished act 6.1?
    If you want to say.
    Thanks
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,869 ★★★★★
    Congrats!!🥳🎉🎉
  • Options
    Ikr? I really love the stuff I got from Act 6 Completion.
  • Options
    That Grandmaster fight was not worth it, but at least I'm now Thronebreaker.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,414 ★★★★
    Congratulations on summoner progression.. they say it's easier to get Paragon.. and fights after Grandmaster are easier.. but I haven't pushed for it yet.. did it to get 7* Morbius.. awesome pull.. Werewolf by Night seems like a good champion.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Congratulations on getting toilet smasher
  • Options
    @psp742 did you say that it's easier to get Paragon? Well I'll be getting that soon!
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,414 ★★★★

@psp742 did you say that it's easier to get Paragon? Well I'll be getting that soon!

Good luck.. if your play skills are advanced to elite level.. then you will be good to go.

I am a mediocre player who dreads long form content.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    Congrats my guy! I'm working really hard to reach TB right now