**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Got all 6* featureds except for 1...

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 927 ★★★★

Got a 7* Morbius so I'm ok with that 😁

Comments

• peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 814 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    Congrats!

This bunch of new champs can be a great team?

Or them cant be on the same? Need some other champs to "work"...
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,098 ★★★★
    I got morb and duped him
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 927 ★★★★

Congrats!

@peixemacaco thanks! Yeah from what I hear, they're pretty bad ass! I'm using Kindred now in BGs. I've had a lot of success with Photon. She OWNS Mystics 😂 She inflicts petrify, and other debuffs when hit, heavy inflicts Sunder debuff which reduces defenders critical resistance, disappears into light form when parried, has an untouchable buff, is neutralize immune, and bypasses miss/untouchable/falter with her medium attacks and when she's in light form. I love this woman 😆
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 814 ★★★

Congrats!

@peixemacaco thanks! Yeah from what I hear, they're pretty bad ass! I'm using Kindred now in BGs. I've had a lot of success with Photon. She OWNS Mystics 😂 She inflicts petrify, and other debuffs when hit, heavy inflicts Sunder debuff which reduces defenders critical resistance, disappears into light form when parried, has an untouchable buff, is neutralize immune, and bypasses miss/untouchable/falter with her medium attacks and when she's in light form. I love this woman 😆
    Great...thanks for the info.

I have Photon 5*(Pulled months ago)
    Werewolf 3* (Arenas)
    Morbius 4* (Arenas)
    Gladiator 3*(Kabam gift to everyone)