**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Necro path switch? Mr F start -> switch to Tatiana path @ guardian

Could that potentially be less revives than starting on the Tatiana path all the way through ? Just to clarify that means starting on the Mr fantastic path and taking it until guardian and switching over to the Tatiana path since Mr fantastic is less of a pain than Tatiana

I have an r2 duped shuri and was thinking of adding Heimdall , wiccan and white mags.

Comments

• Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,343 ★★★★★
    Yep. That's what I did. I couldn't even get into a good rhythm against Titania before something would happen to screw me up. Mr F path is a good confidence booster. Will Aegon be your 5th?
  • Options
    CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277

Yep. That's what I did. I couldn't even get into a good rhythm against Titania before something would happen to screw me up. Mr F path is a good confidence booster. Will Aegon be your 5th?

Yeah I just r5d and ascended him
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,232 ★★★★★
    Yeah but I don't have a 7* shuri for attuma, will a 6* shuri and kate team works better for mr fantastic path? No aegon.
  • Options
    CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277

Yeah I just r5d and ascended him