Options

Worthy Attacker πŸ‘‘

Vidi7Vidi7 Posts: 79 β˜…
Everyone has their own favourite attacker. But instead of favouritism CAN YOU NAME 3 ATTACKERS ?
WHO ARE FLAWLESS
EVEN IN CLASS DOWN
AND USEFUL
IN AQ, AQ, SQ OR ANY QUEST.

Comments

• Options
    LetheLatteLetheLatte Posts: 113 β˜…
    Vidi7 said:

Everyone has their own favourite attacker. But instead of favouritism CAN YOU NAME 3 ATTACKERS ?
    WHO ARE FLAWLESS
    EVEN IN CLASS DOWN
    AND USEFUL

From what I've seen Hit Monkey, no matter the quest, he can put some damage in
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,456 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Doom
    Corvus glaive
    Nick fury
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Iron Patriot, Groot, Superior Ironman, Kraven and OG Cap are the dream team. If you can complete a Necropolis path using less than 50 revives, you would earn respect of all the other summoners. The champs are not flawless, the skill of the summoner is flawless. People aren't impress with Kate or Aegon anymore since so many average summoners can do it with enough revives, a challenge like this is made for top tier players only. Here's looking at you @Swedeah.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,005 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No matter the quest, the big three are always on my team.

Drax, cyclops (blue team), and Superior Iron Man. (He’s superior so obviously.)
  • Options
    LetheLatteLetheLatte Posts: 113 β˜…
    Pikolu said:

Vidi7 said:

WHO ARE FLAWLESS
    EVEN IN CLASS DOWN
    AND USEFUL

From what I've seen Hit Monkey, no matter the quest, he can put some damage in
    You should try him against maw then 😎
    Xd, that's a good one
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,199 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kingpin, Scorpion, Tigra.
  • Options
    Vidi7Vidi7 Posts: 79 β˜…
    Milan1405 said:

Vidi7 said:

WHO ARE FLAWLESS
    EVEN IN CLASS DOWN
    AND USEFUL

The game would be boring if there were only 3 champions that were flawless for every single game mode. The fact that people like different champions (or 'favouritism' as you call it) is what makes this game fun. MCOC would suck if everyone just ranked up the same 3 champions, but instead we have a great diversity of R3 champs across people's accounts.
    Milan1405 said:

Vidi7 said:

WHO ARE FLAWLESS
    EVEN IN CLASS DOWN
    AND USEFUL

The game would be boring if there were only 3 champions that were flawless for every single game mode. The fact that people like different champions (or 'favouritism' as you call it) is what makes this game fun. MCOC would suck if everyone just ranked up the same 3 champions, but instead we have a great diversity of R3 champs across people's accounts.
    Not everybody who's your top 3 attacker that are always helpful
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,194 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Doom
    Herc
    Γ†gon(999combo)
    Human torch

• Options
    bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 β˜…β˜…
    Hitmonkey, galan, hercules...
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 782 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    well , no champ is perfect , just tell me a name of any champion at their highest / maximum potential , i will give you an existing counter node for that champion
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,151 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Air Walker
    iHulk
    Air Walker 2
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,444 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Scorpion
    Herc
    Abs Man