Re Parry

Jaycray81Jaycray81 Member Posts: 370 ★★
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
I was clearing my gold track objectives and practicing against Domino with Werewolf. 3 times in 2 matches I was parried during 4 hit combos into block on my 1st light hit after 1st medium hit. Is the timing off because of the double medium hit? Is it a bug?

Comments

• ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 777 ★★★★
    I’ve been seeing the my champs re-parry when autofighting. They changed the Ai recently I wonder if that is the cause.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,364 Guardian
    Don't hit their block again after doing a doublehit medium.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,700 ★★★★★
    Jaycray81 said:

I was clearing my gold track objectives and practicing against Domino with Werewolf. 3 times in 2 matches I was parried during 4 hit combos into block on my 1st light hit after 1st medium hit. Is the timing off because of the double medium hit? Is it a bug?

It's the ridiculous AI. My champ was parried after hitting into the defender's block, after the defender had held it for at least 2 secs before I hit them.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    AI seems to spam random blocks instead of just holding it while you are hitting at it, like it was doing in the past.
    It’s not that safe to combo in block in PVP modes anymore, since you can find your self parried out of nowhere ☠️