**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Change war dates

Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
Season has always been delayed over Xmas period before why is it starting at 20th now, delay for 2 weeks

Comments

• Options
    Mcoc players don’t have lives or family or anything. Why would we need to move the time that season starts?
  • Options

Mcoc players don’t have lives or family or anything. Why would we need to move the time that season starts?

Fr players are all robots no people
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Season has always been delayed over Xmas period before why is it starting at 20th now, delay for 2 weeks

The season has never been delayed over Christmas.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,988 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Sure it has, at least the last 2 years.

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

💀💀
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Guaranteed kabam will change this, they can’t be stupid enough to put AW over Christmas.
  • Options
    Whether or not they do that again this year, those other years were when AW Attack days were still *JUST ONE DAY*.

They may be thinking that now with AW Attack being *TWO DAYS*, that it would be easier to find time over 2 days to be able to get your moves in.
  • Options

Lvernon15 said:

Moment
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Top wrong Demonzfyre moment of the year.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Top wrong Demonzfyre moment of the year.
    Never has someone been so confident yet so wrong. He is the textbook example of the dunning-kruger effect.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    I'll take my L on this one. I can always admit that I'm wrong. I don't ever remember them changing it but they did. We see these discussions nearly every year. I was wrong on this one.