**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

AI Troubles, Honest Opinion

Grub88Grub88 Posts: 213 ★★
I could swear that my parries are failing when I believe I couldn't have timed them better. I have 2 examples that I think both should have been successful but 1 of them wasn't. Can people leet me know what they think, am I going crazy?

https://youtu.be/YakEP29yznc?si=-yKtKztu7RSENCZo

https://youtu.be/RycsNUe7DeI?si=xth9x9YENTBCnOvz

Honestly I'm on the side that AI is worse at the moment but don't like to make judgements like that cause sometimes it can be hard to tell. Did the 7.3 Kane fight the other day for Carinas challenge and he just wouldn't throw sp1 and you basically need him to throw specials to gain power. My r3 7* Stryfe was taking like 20% damage every time he didn't throw sp1. I ate up like 10 revives to get through phase 3

Comments

• Options
    J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Posts: 289 ★★
    Yeah the parry is really bad sometimes, just won’t activate sometimes, you’re a good deal ahead of me though so I can’t really speak on the rest
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 213 ★★
    Is there a reason that Kabam respond to complaints about RNG and not legit game issues? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Grub88 said:

Is there a reason that Kabam respond to complaints about RNG and not legit game issues? Kabam Miike

Probably because something along these lines:

Keep in mind Jax's only comment on the latest rng thread was "We do not" before he closed it.
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 752 ★★★
    It seems every update the AI is worse. I thought that big overhaul that they did was gonna fix it, guess not. Also quite convenient the AI is messed up again now that there’s new nodes in AW that require perfect timing to prevent said nodes effects.