Options

Deathless pieces for units

G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
Sooo… With all the discussions around Deathless Guillotine… I still want her… πŸ˜… However, I will not be able to get either the 6* version or the 7* version by normal means, since both have at least 1 roadblock for me:

For 7* - I did not make Gladiator’s Circuit last season of BG.

For 6* - I am not in an active alliance, so I will NEVER get 600k Loyalty (unless there is another loyalty for units deal)…

They said they will provide the option to buy missing pieces for units, but it won’t be cheap… So what’s your best guess: How many units per missing 6* piece or missing 7* piece? How much would you be willing to spend?
Β«13

Comments

• Options
    Ashacekar said:

That will take a long time, when deathless thanos event comes, they will put all pieces for 10k units or so.

Oh, did they say that? That would be a bummer… Would have thought they’d give the opportunity to complete the deck for each champ individually, once the β€œcycle” for that champ has been concluded…
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,031 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Or just be in an active ally
  • Options
    MethodMan69MethodMan69 Posts: 32 β˜…

Ashacekar said:

That will take a long time, when deathless thanos event comes, they will put all pieces for 10k units or so.

Oh, did they say that? That would be a bummer… Would have thought they’d give the opportunity to complete the deck for each champ individually, once the β€œcycle” for that champ has been concluded…
    That's probably what they going to do , they never said it would only be released with the 5th champ, we'll be seeing those fragments for units most likely in January
  • Options

Ashacekar said:

That's probably what they going to do , they never said it would only be released with the 5th champ, we'll be seeing those fragments for units most likely in January
    Yeah, I’d hope so… Maybe even February, once the current store offers for the 6* pieces expire…
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,157 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ashacekar said:

They didn't say that
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,624 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    considering a 6* vision costs 3k units, would expect no less than 10k for deathless champs
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,415 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

They're gonna be EXPENSIVE when it comes to Unit costs. The Catch Up is really meant to be a last resort, so if you want to get them without spending a metric ton of units, I really suggest trying to get into an Alliance and start harvesting your Loyalty (I don't know how much you already have, so that might not be possible at this point either).

Is it overall for 6 pieces? Or will the price be less depending on missing pieces?
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,406 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

They're gonna be EXPENSIVE when it comes to Unit costs. The Catch Up is really meant to be a last resort, so if you want to get them without spending a metric ton of units, I really suggest trying to get into an Alliance and start harvesting your Loyalty (I don't know how much you already have, so that might not be possible at this point either).

That's also going to make 7* Deathless champs essentially impossible to Awaken.

Any possibility that might change, in the future?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

That's also going to make 7* Deathless champs essentially impossible to Awaken.

Any possibility that might change, in the future?
    I suspect at some point we will see the introduction of Gems. Thanos will be released around 2025 I believe, so I would say Gems will be here by then.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

We keep hearing the word expensive, can we get like a price range so I can know how many units I’m gonna need to save?
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,820 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

What will it cost to get Thanos @Kabam Miike?
    Also can we get his deep dive soon Thanos is about 5 years overdue.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,488 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    After you have doubled it guys, just forget about it because that number probs ain't even near
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rookiie said:

You will get Nameless Thanos if you get all 4 Deathless Champs.
  • Options

Rookiie said:

I know GW, apparently you can get Nameless Thanos with units as well.
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Yeah, the same way you'll be able to get all the other ones probably. Meaning read miikes message. They don't know
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,818 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Crcrcrc said:

We keep hearing the word expensive, can we get like a price range so I can know how many units I’m gonna need to save?
    Imagine how much you think is expensive, then double it. I don't have an exact number right now, but I am prepared for the angry mobs on this one.
    I mean 1k units to me is expensive so that depends on the person lol.
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Yeah, the same way you'll be able to get all the other ones probably. Meaning read miikes message. They don't know

I believe we posted simultaneously but thank you captain obvious!
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

ahmynuts said:

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

I wish i was a captain. I'm only a first lieutenant rn. Hoping to advance soon
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Rookiie said:

ahmynuts said:

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

I wish i was a captain. I'm only a first lieutenant rn. Hoping to advance soon

At this rate you’ll be a general before you know it mate
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,287 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Well my guess is 10k units per piece
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Crcrcrc said:

Imagine how much you think is expensive, then double it. I don't have an exact number right now, but I am prepared for the angry mobs on this one.
    Well in my opinion I was thinking like 3k was a lot, but from the way it’s getting phrased I’m expecting 40k now
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Will there be future opportunities to earn them at all aside from unit spend or are players that start the game today out of luck for getting these champs?
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,843 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I missed the Battlegrounds Piece. Not that sad
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,803 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Crcrcrc said:

I had said 10k but it doesn't feel like 20k. 100k is the max i will go.