**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who would you ban first?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,695 ★★★★
Trying to figure out who to R5/not R5

Who would you ban first?

Who would you ban first? 181 votes

R5 Awakened 6* Silk
16%
DrZolaRayhanIshaqueGmonkeyHeattblasttRockyshockyMrwarren96captain_rogersistwan17ItsClobberinTimeAzenstarSoumemiakas1926Sceptilemaniac2SirGamesBondJT_SupremeabamNortherehFrostGiantLordGrassKnucklesJuanmimbgibson 29 votes
R4 Awakened 6* Photon
83%
GamerFrnkielodanielmathBendyHeinz11World Eaterbhuv9191RaganatorFeuerschwerIl_CuocoTendersquadzuffySIlverProfessorHeraldofNoneBigTuna_2054Ragnarok13Terrayossbryce7mNescio 152 votes

Comments

• Options

Silk's a terrible defender. Her most potent defence gets disabled if you crit her, which happens a lot.

On the contrary, if you mess up the dex on her sp2, you dead. Otherwise, yeah I agree.

I personally wouldn't ban either because I got r5 ascended photon on my deck and a r5 silk.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ★★★
    R4 Awakened 6* Photon

Trying to figure out who to R5/not R5

Who would you ban first?

i have seen a guy got nearly 50k points using 5 star r5 ascended photon against my r4 6 star rintrah before. And hell , she is disgustingly hard to fight against . But that was before i got her
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,222 ★★★★★
    R5 Awakened 6* Silk
    No afraid of r4 futun
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,695 ★★★★
    @Pikolu I’m assuming that R5 ascended Photon is pretty much an instant ban?
  • Options
    She is banned often unless they also have a r5
  • Options
    RustyoneilRustyoneil Posts: 185 ★★
    R5 Awakened 6* Silk
    Ansh_A said:

Photon is an auto ban. Even if she is a r3. Overpowered champion needing a nerf.

shut your mouth
  • Options
    RustyoneilRustyoneil Posts: 185 ★★
    R5 Awakened 6* Silk
    For me, if I’m able to draft silk, it’s a round that is an automatic win for me. Just need to place a defender that will stall just enough time. Never used her on defense once
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    R4 Awakened 6* Photon
    I ban defenders I don't have first then attackers I don't have, depending on rank.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,950 ★★★★
    R4 Awakened 6* Photon
    Photon all the way.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,043 ★★★
    R4 Awakened 6* Photon
    The 3 champs of mine who are banned most are my Photon, Onslaught, and Maestro..all 6r5 ascended.

Sometimes WWBN with this meta, but usually those 3 99% of the time. Sometimes, they’ll even have 1 or 2 of them themselves.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,184 ★★★★
    R4 Awakened 6* Photon
    I would ban Silk first since I don't have her ranked up and she's great attacker in most BG metas. In the current meta, I don't care about Silk since he's not good for the current meta. I don't banned Photon anymore since I finally have a 6 star rank 4.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    R4 Awakened 6* Photon
    Photon was autoban for me until I got an ascended R5 myself. Now, I don’t ban. Leave it up to the other player.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    R5 Awakened 6* Silk
    I'd stilll ban Silk. To OP as an attacker to leave out