Sigil gold quest/Support

Bazooka_1Bazooka_1 Member Posts: 49
I pay for the sigil which includes the gold quest. I wrote to support about where it is and they tell me nothing except that if there's a problem it will be addressed in game mail or on the forums. I don't see Kabam addressing this at all. As a paying customer the lack of consideration by not offering any explanations to me is ridiculous!!! I've gotten better service at a McDonald's I went to once where I tried to go to the bathroom and somebody was in it shooting drugs. Why should I have to come on a completely separate site to ask about why I am not getting something I am supposed to when there is supposed to be a support service in game. This is the type of stuff that makes me not want to spend any money. So tell me Kabam what is going on? Also why should I continue spending money after being treated so dismissively?

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian
    The gold is in the sigil solo event. Valiant get 300k gold from just doing that instead of having the gold pool quest and eventually all progressions will have that instead of the goldpool quest
  • Bazooka_1Bazooka_1 Member Posts: 49
    Pikolu said:

The gold is in the sigil solo event. Valiant get 300k gold from just doing that instead of having the gold pool quest and eventually all progressions will have that instead of the goldpool quest

Really? Would've been nice if kabam said something in game instead of it just being missing and the idiots in support acting like they don't know that or it's some kind of secret. Or even answered this post.
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,041 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    They had mentioned it in an early post. When valiant came out. It's meh. But oddly tailored against valiant haha. That being said. No. They don't care about you. They will dismiss you. They just want your money (the mods being the only exception to this rule) I've played since day one. Customer service and above do not care. Your choice is whether or not to spend money knowing this.