**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

It's that time of year - Banquet and Accolade Events are here!

Comments

• Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

That being said, Im fine with it because as a very high BGs player, it sucks whem spending events drop. Celestial and even mysterium become flooded with waves of rank ups

I mean, this is true, but you can't expect people who desire to progress to not take advantage of it if they have the means. I feel it's good to have a bit of diversity in there besides the "content creator clique." Lets people aspire to go higher.

• Options
    JRAWESJRAWES Posts: 70
    edited December 2023
    @Kabam Miike

Sorry to tag but I've looked through the forums for ages and can't find a clear and definitive answer.

If I joined my alliance on 8th (so 2 days after the cut off). I understand I will have to wait 2 days before buying or opening crystals etc to contribute points.

But what remains unclear is if my alliance reaches one or two milestone before the 2 day cool down, will those rewards be locked and unobtainable or will I be able to get them (given I contribute the minimum amount after the freeze)?

It seems unclear and so a clear answer on this would be appreciated.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    JRAWES said:

@Kabam Miike

Sorry to tag but I've looked through the forums for ages and can't find a clear and definitive answer.

If I joined my alliance on 8th (so 2 days after the cut off). I understand I will have to wait 2 days before buying or opening crystals etc to contribute points.

But what remains unclear is if my alliance reaches one or two milestone before the 2 day cool down, will those rewards be locked and unobtainable or will I be able to get them (given I contribute the minimum amount after the freeze)?

Hopefully when the event starts you'll see a timer. Stuff like this should be in game and not rely on forum posts. Fingers crossed for you
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 927 ★★★★★
    JRAWES said:

@Kabam Miike

Yes, you will get them in this scenario. They will appear locked. Timer will expire, you open crystals, and the lock will be gone for you to claim them.
  • Options
    ManagingManaging Posts: 6
    Disappointing - Can’t Kabam create more value for big spending and higher ranked players in this event - dig deep pls. I’d like to spend and feel rewarded for doing so
  • Options
    "W..we want people to do necro for better rewards and we dont want to unbalance the game." Make the rank rewards the same as last year but add a small buff to the top milestones (like idk 1500 7* shards) and I will shut up
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★
    welp the banquet event is tomorrow so imma just be honest.
    This discussion will probably be closed soon because its definetly not changing now.
    So, I wish you all well and we will see what will happen during the banquet event
  • Options
    Sarah245Sarah245 Posts: 118 ★★
    Banquet kicks off tomorrow!
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★
    yeah ill probably talk a little bit more on here today and maybe a little tomorrow but then its time to OPEN DA CRYSTALS
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
    Im glad they made it content worth more than spending as it feels better being rewarded for doing content than having to spend units on banquet crystals
  • Options
    Not aure why it needs to be a binary scenario… if your ranked high and want to spend, spend to achieve more and if you want content to rank up then do content.
  • Options
    WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    i left the game for awhile and just came back and i was just wondering if by joining an alliance right now i could still be elligible for alliance rewards? or not
  • Options
    Adrianz1Adrianz1 Posts: 58
    Waboba said:

i left the game for awhile and just came back and i was just wondering if by joining an alliance right now i could still be elligible for alliance rewards? or not

The event lasts for 2 weeks, starts tomorrow in less than 24h, u need to be in an ally for 2 weeks prior to get the rewards. It will happen that all the milestones are hit before the last day of it when you actually are able to participate to provide points. 99% its too late, i dont think you can wait for the last 20 hours of this event!
  • Options
    Adrianz1 said:

Waboba said:

The event lasts for 2 weeks, starts tomorrow in less than 24h, u need to be in an ally for 2 weeks prior to get the rewards. It will happen that all the milestones are hit before the last day of it when you actually are able to participate to provide points. 99% its too late, i dont think you can wait for the last 20 hours of this event!
    wait so if i dont open a single crystal but then gift when i can provide points it will count for milestones?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,447 ★★★★★
    Waboba said:

Adrianz1 said:

Waboba said:

wait so if i dont open a single crystal but then gift when i can provide points it will count for milestones?
    Yes, you’ll still get all milestones. Just need to wait 13 days to contribute points if you join an alliance today.
  • Options
    spicyInspicyIn Posts: 9
    Bendy said:

Im glad they made it content worth more than spending as it feels better being rewarded for doing content than having to spend units on banquet crystals

It's fair, if you work hard you get top rewards, if you play (farm units) regularly, you will get rewards but not such tasty like the top players who play most difficult content. Especially it will be more valuable when they cut revives and heals farm.
  • Options

Waboba said:

Adrianz1 said:

Waboba said:

Yes, you’ll still get all milestones. Just need to wait 13 days to contribute points if you join an alliance today.
    thank you brother
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 221 ★★
    As a returning player who just cleared 100% on Acts 1-5 in the last month and started the cav push, I'm kinda stoked for the event. 950 additional units (on top of reinvesting the rewards) should get me as far as I need to go - though I do understand the disappointment expressed by end game players.
  • Options
    RuzRuz Posts: 7
    hi
  • Options
    Wendy7Wendy7 Posts: 2
    If I reach level 40 on December 21st, can I still access banquet event rewards?
  • Options
    RockingtechRockingtech Posts: 15
    Is at level 40 i can get dis event ? Uncollected
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Ok I have successfully managed to sneak behind and subdue an unsuspecting jail guard without showing my face and took his keys to underground vault, what was inside? 6* AegonGod waiting for me, I quickly managed to use invisibility cloak to hide him with me and now just waiting for my bail and go do Necro 100% (Dual crystals for the win)

So no Banquet spending for me, only Necro, just like Kabam said that if players find Banquet to be not good then they should try to explore Necro. (Will buy unit deals if they good)

Jail is hard for average people, luckily I'm not average. See yall soon outside.

• Options
    edited December 2023
    “ This has been quite the let down as far as December on a mobile game. I remember other games I used to play having so much exciting stuff going on. Mcoc used to be so much fun during the holidays. I get the push for necropolis but to me it just takes too much of a time requirement. I don't want to grind it out for hours 6 times. I did it once and don't feel like ever going back in. Merry Christmas you filthy animals :)

I agree. If you want to buy then let people buy and if you want to see material spend to access high tier items then increase the giveaways at higher level spend. I too don’t have time to grind out game play but do enjoy buying to keep up. Come on Kabam.. let a player pay