Need help on how to beat Platinumpool

LinviumLinvium Member Posts: 5
So, I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but in the new event quest Party Foul, 1st chapter, 1st boss, Platinumpool is just unbeatable to me. He regenerates faster than any of my champs can deal damage. Uncollected difficulty. I know he regenerates when my champions are close to him, bit the rate seems impossible. Any tips?

Comments

• Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 956 ★★★★
    I ran Paragon Platpool boss with warlock with no issues. If you don't have warlock, any other heal block champion should work
  • ChrisPowellChrisPowell Member Posts: 139
    I used awakened r3 6* peni parker. One sp1 + one sp2 killed him each time. He never went unblockable and I was pretty aggressive each round.
  • Patcha_itPatcha_it Member Posts: 75
    I used Cosmic Ghost Rider.
    Just you have to not stay close too long.
    After a 5 hit combo, you try to stay away, then retry.

sp1 soon to get energy boost, and sp2 as soon as possible.
  • Patcha_itPatcha_it Member Posts: 75
    edited December 2023
    You could also try Nebula, still trying to not stay close too long, if he lets you load lot of electricity while parrying.
    Then when you have to wait until you have sp2, parry him to put lot of energy damage over time, and with sp2 you double it.

But it's an hard strategy.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,400 ★★★★★
    I just used Hercules and didnt notice anything out of the ordinary. But then again it is hercules
  • JoseOkJoseOk Member Posts: 278 ★★
    edited December 2023
    Do you have a nimrod or Omega Sentinel? They are great counters to him.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Warlock or nimrod didn't even notice.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 4,013 ★★★★★
    I used horseman archangel.
  • MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 579 ★★★
    I used nimrod
  • LinviumLinvium Member Posts: 5
    Thanks everyone. I don't have the right champs then, or I didn't upgrade them enough to be useful. *womp* *womp*
  • ChrisPowellChrisPowell Member Posts: 139
    Linvium said:

Thanks everyone. I don't have the right champs then, or I didn't upgrade them enough to be useful. *womp* *womp*

What champs do you have? I'm guessing there a lot that work for this fight.
  • CerebriumCerebrium Member Posts: 108
    I had to use Longshot with his lucky charms 3 times, then sp2 to finish him off

Even ladydeathstrike r3 6* did not work
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    I had success with void at rank 3 sig 200. Void healing reversal is great for this fight. I would assume red skull would work since he can heal block with a heavy. Any heal block champ or big damage dealer will work.