**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Zemo isn’t gaining the correct amount of Fury buffs against Bleed immune

SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,261 ★★★★★
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
According to the description of his special attack, he should be inflicting 7 bleeds on the final hit of his special 1.

To explain: 1 from the opponent being rooted and 6 from the special itself.

With that taken into account, he should gain 7 indefinite Fury buffs after the final hit of his special 1 against a Bleed immune champion, according to this description:

However, it seems that he only gains one. Here’s an example of a Photon fight, you can see, there’s only one Fury buff after the special is thrown. I don’t know if this is a new bug, but can you look into this @DNA3000 @Kabam Miike @Kabam Crashed ?

https://youtu.be/Q_zlJNiAC2Q?si=-IhomE60xNFi6uTV

Zemo is now important for clearing Necro so I hope you give this some attention!

Comments

• Options
    Also let me know if I’m misunderstanding anything, I’m quite sure there’s no instance in the video where Zemo gains 7 fury buffs.
  • Options
    horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 232 ★★★
    Is he applying the right amount of bleeds in non immune fights? Could narrow down the cause maybe. I had used him for photon in bgs yesterday and it seemed like I wasn't hitting that hard, but I just assumed it was cause I suck with this new meta.
  • Options

Is he applying the right amount of bleeds in non immune fights? Could narrow down the cause maybe. I had used him for photon in bgs yesterday and it seemed like I wasn't hitting that hard, but I just assumed it was cause I suck with this new meta.

That’s the same thing that happened to me and I thought maybe the fury buffs were getting pilfered or something, turns out he’s literally only gaining one fury after the final hit of the special…