Well, I guess I was destined to be the Ruler.

TherunekingTheruneking Member Posts: 213 ★★
After checking on yesterday's banquet info I was quite disappointed. I probably saved the highest amt of unit my acc has ever seen 4.8k hoping for a blast in the banquet. But looking at the rewards 90% rewards were meaningless for me, and those 10% well,were beyond my unit limit of 4.8k.

So I decided to check some you tube videos and suggestions about necropolis easy path. I never had any experience for everest contents like abyss. It wasn't even in the plan. I had a free day today, a disappointed mood, and some curiosity for everest contents.

I checked seatin's and kt1's guide about necropolis easy path. Fortunately I had r3 sig 200 aegon. Decided to R4 him today.( Fortunately got the materials too for r4 today).

From their suggestions I realised once ramped up aegon can brute force even 8 million healths ,though I wasn't much confident.

After a few initial tries on titania with my aegon and banking 150+ combos comfortably I decided to have a run for necro.

My team was

R4 sig 200 6 star aegon with 6 star bw relic
R1 proxima for synergy
R1 heimdall for synergy
Juggernaut r4 6 star ( brought for grandmaster phase 3 and 4 but ended up Brute forcing those with aegon 😂😂)
And r5 6 star doom( from the videos I watched everyone suggested airwalker will be the toughest path fight, so brought doom just for aiwalker ended up defeating him with 3 l2 revives)

From 4.8k I have at present 900 units.(I haven't farmed revive cause it wasnt in the plan so had to buy revives for units😂, I know it is silly) .But it was worth it. Grandmaster was the most fun fight for me.( Everything's fun brute forcing with aegon right?🤣)

These are my pulls, quite happy with it, I pulled a science r3 gem. And I personally like spidergwen a lot , she got duped too will probably r3 her. I have 6 star r4 version of her too.

And cheelith well I don't know much about her much, she is brand new, let me know how she is. Pulled her from titan crystal.

Necropolis is a Marathon, But if you have aegon it's just many small sprint.
- The ruler of necropolis

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,957 ★★★★★
    If you had to do it again would you keep doom on the team, or add synergies for aegon like odin or fury?
  • TherunekingTheruneking Member Posts: 213 ★★
    edited December 2023
    Crcrcrc said:

If you had to do it again would you keep doom on the team, or add synergies for aegon like odin or fury?

I will keep doom for just that one airwalker fight. Aegon is already too op with proxima and heimdall synergy.

I may bring a synergy for aegon in place of juggs, but will not replace doom . I only used juggs once that phase 4 where you have to reach sp3 to remove immortality or something. Aegon can pretty much nuke phase 3 and even 4 with inverse control.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    Thats amazing nice.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

I will keep doom for just that one airwalker fight. Aegon is already too op with proxima and heimdall synergy.

I may bring a synergy for aegon in place of juggs, but will not replace doom . I only used juggs once that phase 4 where you have to reach sp3 to remove immortality or something. Aegon can pretty much nuke phase 3 and even 4 with inverse control.
    Did you try phase 4 with Aegon? It's not easy to nuke with Aegon. Sounds easy, but isn't. Keep a reverse control immune.
  • TherunekingTheruneking Member Posts: 213 ★★

Crcrcrc said:

Did you try phase 4 with Aegon? It's not easy to nuke with Aegon. Sounds easy, but isn't. Keep a reverse control immune.
    Yes I did all the objectives for phase 4 with aegon, except the sp3 one. Use juggs for it.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    Jealous cause of Chee‘ilth
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Yes I did all the objectives for phase 4 with aegon, except the sp3 one. Use juggs for it.
    I am truly impressed. You have earned the title of Ruler for sure now.
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 590 ★★★★
    Great job! Chee’ilth looks super cool, I’m jealous you got her. Glad you like Gwen, too, which sounds like a huge win for you.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    Damn, 7* Chelitah is banger plus other rewards, good job, you won't miss Banquet rewards at all.

Unfortunately my Aegon is still angry on me.