**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to R3 7*: Titania, Photon or Domino. All awakened

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★

Who to R3 7*: Titania, Photon or Domino. All awakened 88 votes

R3 7* Titania
13%
SIlverProfessorNescioKaspYTPrinceEldarionDa2Vero33ManColinwhitworth69_Sham_ShenkKznJefechutaThe_losttierCvlr 12 votes
R3 7* Photon
73%
RaganatorzuffyKthunderbm3eppsJDHRayhanIshaqueGarloLiquidkold10or_StrongTheAngryOneRockyshockyJustcause102ButtehrsDylanphileXreissPandingoPowerofpain1001Ewell65SSS69FilledPizzaRebark 65 votes
R3 7* Domino
12%
Leediman39DRTOBulmktBadPullsMarcoDJMNHRenaxqqLemonloafIsisixkswmrHonorable_BluJayGusAr418Archit_1812 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 23
    R3 7* Photon
    Photon! Titania and Domino are great at r2 and Photon would be a nightmare for anyone facing her.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    R3 7* Photon
    Agree on the suggestion that you wait until the rebalancing announcement. Also, as an R3 she will obviously be an insta-ban if she wasn’t already as an R2, but guessing you already know that.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    R3 7* Titania
    Since we dont know if Photon is going to be rebalanced yet, I would rank up Titania
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,816 ★★★★★
    Love Titania and domino, but Photon is the best dual threat imo. Definitely wait for rebalancing info first though
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    R3 7* Photon
    I don't have her Photon, but she's a bssh to play against. I have a special place in my heart for Titania though. Domino is solid, but I never really use her .
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    R3 7* Photon

Wait for the rebalancing result, then go from there. But I would go with who you're going to get the most use out of in whatever content you're going to be doing. I love my 6* and 7* Photon. She's a dual threat in BGs..great on offense (especially in cases of getting parried when hitting into defender's block since she disappears 😆) menace on defense if opponent can't play without parrying, and don't have right counter. Plus she's bleed immune so that cancels about half the Skill class advantage counters. She is contstantly banned...which is kind of a compliment lol.

I add her to my questing teams too.

Titania is great on offense, easy to beat on defense. Domino is annoying, but can be easily beaten.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    R3 7* Photon
    Lol as a Photon owner, I'm loving these pro-Photon comments 😁
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ★★★
    R3 7* Photon
    even r2 photon is already a permaban if the opponent do not have it . So just r3 her i guess ?
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,419 ★★★★★
    R3 7* Photon
    But I’d wait to make sure she doesn’t get changed.
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    didn't Kabam mike say they aren't looking at rebalancing her yet ...so who know?
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    R3 7* Photon

didn't Kabam mike say they aren't looking at rebalancing her yet ...so who know?

It's not her time slot yet for rebalancing period. That doesn't mean she won't be heavily looked into.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    None. I don't want to see any of those in anyone's deck